Site Logo/Colour Change

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New site logo and colour change or not

• YES

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • NO

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • ARE YOU STUPID ITS GOOD AS IT IS

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • i am not australian

Votes: 13 18.1%

• Total voters

motoXXX

Reaction score
hey guys just thort id put up a poll on what you guys of the forum would think of a new logo that UNIT MX has designed and a colour change for our forum from the old browny/green colour to a colour that would match the logo unit mx did up

red and yellow or somthing would go greate with it

view.php
[/URL][/IMG] DESIGNED BY UNIT MX (hope he doesnt mind me making this thread with hes pic) if you do say so mate and ill get rid of it

Im all for the idea i rekon it would look awsome and it would be good to have a change

what are you guys thorts

Last edited:
thats one kool pic unit mx is a good drawer.
would the pic be the backround of the site?

I like the black and white theme like on FMXAUSTRALIA so maybe give that a whiz?

lol nah dont put it like fmz aus
then we will look like a pack of fags

im a lil more intersted in the infomation i gather from here more that what it looks like

change to what FMX has "i perish tha thought"

my vote leave a good thing alone

I like how it is :) and as snitchy said... it's the info. that people get off here that counts

BTW matty06 that looks kool lol... be good as a sticker or something... hey what ever happened to that?? stickers being made up I mean.

I could probably fairly easily get them made, if given the design... a mate of my dad's does that and would probably make them up for me pretty cheap...

finance is what happened to that

i think rob is on the case of change
i'm not sure who is doing it but it was on the cards at one stage
but i reckon the site looks good
1 because it's simple and not all clutterd up like fmx
and 2 well 1's good enough

p.s i like unitmx pic but a tall logo like that doesn't work

I reckon miniriders could do with a revamp , the brown is stale go with white , green , yellow and ivory i reckon to enforce its .com.au status. You dont need to change the format of the site but a rennovation would be nice and attract more members. We need more serious 50 riders on here so its not just dominated by china's thus putting other guys off because they think the place is full of kooks -not true at all. cheers for the props james though haha

I like the way it is, the colours are easy on the eye. If it aint broke dont fix it so just work on the problems.

yeah rob was on the change up case as is

our issue is with the jap riders they seem to look down on the rest of the world and when china riders stand up for themselves well the rich kids dont like

we need to start pulling the likes of boxy, mekone and all the other racer boys onto our site
kaos 50 may help with there line of product but we need somthing else to draw the stocker riders in
a good start would be useful knowledge as much as we know about chinas there are things that dont always work on jap bikes (most do)
now the only real way to biuld this knowledge is to get people that know the info and want to become good contributing members
and then make it known to people that this site is the place to come for that info

we also really need to somehow bridge that gap between china and jap also the gap between pro and amature

and i dont think a colour change will fix that

but some pretty colours to look at would be good for a change

Last edited:
yeh maybe 2 sections of miniriders one for japs and one for chinas

yeah maybe
but you still wont get people to interact and we still need jap riders to contribute to the jap side of the site
in which becomes our problem

but it might be time we took that plunge planet mini's have sorta embraced the china revolutin i spose

i'll consider it a little more

personally i would leave it all in one, maybe make a sub forum for the jap guys cos they seem to be the minority on this site, ( i know jap is where it started and where the roots ly, and also that jap bikes are better blah blah blah)

and i voted for a colour change, but personally cant handle the kangaroo, maybe its the bad incidents i have had with them (been boxed hard by one when young and also seen my uncle messed up by one jumping out at him when going 100km/h) but i put it mainly down to the poor quality and wanting something more than the stereotypical kangaroo chucked in to show our aussie, gotta get creative with stuff like that and break away from the trends

anyway, colour change yes PLEASE, and kangaroo, NO

why is every 1 soo keen on getting

a Jap crew on here ? most members ride chinnys so why do we need to have the so called experts

mate the reason i got here was cause of my chinny bike ,there was NO other forum catering for my questions
cant see the point in makes a sub for jap bikes
so we bring jap bikes here and all we do is start the jap v chinny war AGAIN

Boreing ,but im easy i dont care either way i just cant see the point

chow

Latest posts

Back