Site Logo/Colour Change

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New site logo and colour change or not

• YES

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • NO

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • ARE YOU STUPID ITS GOOD AS IT IS

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • i am not australian

Votes: 13 18.1%

• Total voters
Yeah I agree, the other day I was on another forum and everytime there was a thread started bout a china it was full of dickhead comments like burn it, their crap, buy a jap etc. Think those guys are best off staying where they are.

I wouldn't seperate the forum into Japs/Chinas - that would be a backwards step.

I think it definately needs a colour change to brighten things up, and the threads need to be aligned to the left rather than being centered.

My 2c.

its fine the way it is and as ingleburn said about the only thing the hard core jap riders would contribute a stupid comment here and there about someones china! who needs them

who ever voted "Kick the crap out of the Boxing Kangaroo" i will spit on you, this is an AUSTRALIAN minibike forum so no disrespect to our well know australian symbol the boxing kangaroo. i am you are we are autralian, so be proud!

as for all this jap/ china talk. just because they own a jap bike doesnt mean they know shit about bikes.

yer great idea just might want to polish up the new logo first, looks great but just tweak it a bit

personally i would leave it all in one, maybe make a sub forum for the jap guys cos they seem to be the minority on this site, ( i know jap is where it started and where the roots ly, and also that jap bikes are better blah blah blah)

and i voted for a colour change, but personally cant handle the kangaroo, maybe its the bad incidents i have had with them (been boxed hard by one when young and also seen my uncle messed up by one jumping out at him when going 100km/h) but i put it mainly down to the poor quality and wanting something more than the stereotypical kangaroo chucked in to show our aussie, gotta get creative with stuff like that and break away from the trends

anyway, colour change yes PLEASE, and kangaroo, NO

Sterotypical Kangeroo? preety sure its an Aussie icon? It shows Australia's determination and guts , its tough and has attitude. If you could come up with some other stuff that be sweet but saying shit like that , such as the boxing roo is uncreative. Its not a normal roo its riding a crf50 , its not actually a roo I got from the net i drew it. There is no logo like it , its distinct yet you criticise it , preety un australian for disrespecting an icon like that. Iv'e tried other stuff like the southern cross but this is really the only way to display miniriders is an Australian minibike forum is though this logo. There are no trends with the Boxing roo , its timeless and hardly used in graphics any one with a slight clue regarding graphic design would acknowledge this. Pointing and shooting like saying shit like " get creative" , Im yet to see any of your personal designs mate that address this so may be you should put your money where your mouth is and get designing. No hate intended

Might I add Mods , yew sweet joke lets stick kick the crap out of the boxing kangaroo in the poll so it shows how immature miniriders is when it comes to making a public decision. Mods- its an embarrassment to see that you can make a mockery out of members who are trying to give miniriders a face lift in the Australian motorbike scene - right now where we stand in the industry is a joke , fmxaustralia look at us like where a bunch of kook china riders with bikes that don't start , jap riders disrespect our forum because of the immature behavior that is present on this site about the argument between china's vs Jap's. We are losing valuable members due to the attitudes on this site , yet as moderators you talk shit about members trying to implement change for the positive. i've been around here long enough to see what has happened to miniriders and how much it has decayed in the past year. Sure don't touch something that isn't broken but look at this site : There is nothing visually indicating that the site is serious about minibikes and dedicated to this just a bit of mud and some writing. not having a shot at all mod's but sometimes your behavior just does not reflect your status and authority. My 2 cents

Last edited:
Sterotypical Kangeroo? preety sure its an Aussie icon? It shows Australia's determination and guts , its tough and has attitude. If you could come up with some other stuff that be sweet but saying shit like that , such as the boxing roo is uncreative. Its not a normal roo its riding a crf50 , its not actually a roo I got from the net i drew it. There is no logo like it , its distinct yet you criticise it , preety un australian for disrespecting an icon like that. Iv'e tried other stuff like the southern cross but this is really the only way to display miniriders is an Australian minibike forum is though this logo. There are no trends with the Boxing roo , its timeless and hardly used in graphics any one with a slight clue regarding graphic design would acknowledge this. Pointing and shooting like saying shit like " get creative" , Im yet to see any of your personal designs mate that address this so may be you should put your money where your mouth is and get designing. No hate intended

Might I add Mods , yew sweet joke lets stick kick the crap out of the boxing kangaroo in the poll so it shows how immature miniriders is when it comes to making a public decision. Mods- its an embarrassment to see that you can make a mockery out of members who are trying to give miniriders a face lift in the Australian motorbike scene - right now where we stand in the industry is a joke , fmxaustralia look at us like where a bunch of kook china riders with bikes that don't start , jap riders disrespect our forum because of the immature behavior that is present on this site about the argument between china's vs Jap's. We are losing valuable members due to the attitudes on this site , yet as moderators you talk shit about members trying to implement change for the positive. i've been around here long enough to see what has happened to miniriders and how much it has decayed in the past year. Sure don't touch something that isn't broken but look at this site : There is nothing visually indicating that the site is serious about minibikes and dedicated to this just a bit of mud and some writing. not having a shot at all mod's but sometimes your behavior just does not reflect your status and authority. My 2 cents

mate i have seen your graphics (pride from memory) and love them, the roo suits there, i was saying that the roo on the bike wasnt my thing, and that you might be able to do better, maybe it was the finish it just made it look cheap and if you want miniriders to become more professional then you have to show everyone a professional image,

dont go saying im not aussie, i love australia and wouldnt want anything else,

and i do take the get creative back, i meant it as some modivation not as a criticism,

so please dont take my posts in anger or defence, im working for the same thing you are which is to upgrade this sites image and make it look more professional.

i love most of the graphics you have made, you have some real talent, just trying to give you another side to better the designs. theres always room for improvement as nothing in this world is perfect is it

ok this thread is all about opinions so no flaming, but that kick the boxing roo is pretty stupid

ok needed to get that out of the way

ok now my opinion

i believe this site does not need to have a really bright background. if the site will be like thAT it will be too bright to look at the screen without getting a headache or sore eyes and the text could be obscured. and i recon that brown is a good colour choice cause it is really easy to see most coulour on it and is not too bright

the logo is good how it is now, just some improvements are needed. (for eg. a little bigger, maybe you could change the colours a bit)

Ok i dont like the idea of splitting the forums, ive been on sites like (for eg.) KAOS 50, just saying now i say this with no disrespect, the adds are put into different categories, import and all the other brands like yami, honda, suzi, kawi ect. and it is just not the way i like it (ok after rereading this it is a bad example). ok try number 2, if the forum was split, only chinga riders will go in their spot and jap riders are going into theirs. so there will be no talking between them both, and another reason is that the china ones will be overcrowded and the jap ones will be underpopulated. Also if a china rider posts on the thread for japs they will get flamed.Second lastly i think it will spark the jap vs China fight again, but this time it will spark a fire, nevr being able to put it out. .finally i think that most people like the way the forum is set up.

i didnt put the kick the crap out of the kangaroo in the polls i think snitchy did it as a joke not sure tho one of the mods changed it thats for sure

nah i know it wasnt you mate.
i dont know who it was and im not going to point the finger either.
i going to change it now.

i agree 100% with every single word that unit mx typed. thats all i have to say.

GET OVER IT

yea a boxing roo shit what are we back in the 80's grow up

it was a joke ,the roo thing has been done to death
its as bout as creative as AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI
good pick of a mini but with a roo on it i think not ,it wernt a personal attac at the pic more the use of a FRICKEN KANGAROO

nuff said and if it dont get back to topic at hand it shall be deleated

GET OVER IT

yea a boxing roo shit what are we back in the 80's grow up

it was a joke ,the roo thing has been done to death
its as bout as creative as AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI
good pick of a mini but with a roo on it i think not ,it wernt a personal attac at the pic more the use of a FRICKEN KANGAROO

nuff said and if it dont get back to topic at hand it shall be deleated

I Thought I had more respect for you snitchy but that last comment really unravelled your sense of imature behaviour. Your smart arse tone sounds like your a 10 year old , I don't give a shit whether your a mod or not your behaviour has been well and trully unhelpfull latley , you just seem to be posting smart arse , unhelpfull comment latley. Since you think you ooze creative talent why don't you come up with some ideas for logo's or better yet some designs instead of sitting behind your computer and talking smack. So what if the roo thing has been done to death , im yet to find a better symbol that represents what miniriders is about. The current logo has nothing at all to do with minibikes or what were on about. Who gives a shit about whether it was used in the 80's , trends come and go and the boxing kangaroo has a come back in. Lern your sums before posting comments on which you clearly have no idea on what you are talking about.

Im sick of the "ill delete it" shit talk you keep posing on everyone for making rationale comments which you disagree with. Stop abusing your powers as a moderator and get back to doing your job correctly or this forum will continue to seep to shit.

ohh well, why dont we give him some time to think about his actions and come to his senses, and i think he was meaning something different to what you guys interperated. I think he was just saying that the boxing roo is used wayyy to much and get rid of it, i dont recon that he was meaning beat up aussies, aussie pride or our logo (sort iof thing, i 4got the auctuall word 4 it) but this is not my opinion it is just my interpretaion of it.

i think we need to go straight to the top and ask rob if it is possible before we decide what were gonna do and then we get all dicipointed cause it cant work out

its fine, dont fix what aint broke!

i think it would be corny and gay with bright colours and kangaroos all over the place! were australians! we all know it do we really need kangaroos to prove it!? this isnt an australian pride forum, its about minibikes!

with the curent colour sceme it looks kinda sophisticated and how can you say that the curent logo has nothing to do with what were about! Miniriders, Aussi Mini Bike Forum! thats exactly what this is!!!!!!!! its eazy on the eye and its familiar! not to mention it would probly need to be closed for weeks to change the colours.

and why is everyone having a dig at Snitchy? where not a bunch of hicks who value a kangaroo so highly that we cant even make a small joke about it!

thats my opinion.

my opinion is that we should change it although not make it to complicated and a pain in the ass to use

i like it like this now because its nice,simple and not overly flashy

^^^^^^^^same here, will it make the site any better or more people come here? No so why muck around with it. Remember what happened after a simple server change cause i sure do. Its only got back to normal in the last week.

mayb just a colour change
but everything works gud as it is so the colour is the only thing worth changin and that wont make much difference

Leave it.
the kangaroo would make the site look amaturish and tacky. leave it for a sticker or something like that but not as the main site logo.

Latest posts

Back