Site stickers

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the interest,

there never has nor does it look like there will be any miniriders.com.au merchandise

but i'm usally wrong, now i've said this the owners will probably come out & say they want to make some haha

Cheers Hillz, im sure there would be more than enough interest. who are the owners? maybe we could contct them and get the idea out there.

if not we could get some numbers, work out some designs and prices and maybe (pending aproval of the owners) to get some 'unofficial" stuff made?

im sure between us all we would have some contacts?

and yeah Jordo, some MR graphics kits would be awesome!

yer if i owned the site, there would be Stickers, SHirts, Hoddies & hats available.

i'll have a chat with the other boys, but i dont like the chance's

Last edited:
i have a friend who works in the graphic indistry but he says itll be 300 bucks just for a design concept!
but if u guys wanna get that money together he could design then make em at an extra cost

Well that's pretty cheap if you think about it I mean if 15 to 20 people are interested it's like 20 bucks each for a design so maybe get a mod to open a thread with a poll to gauge interest and see how many numbers we can get it could work out cheap. And then a mod to handle funds that everyone can send to and go from there

Should just get a simple rectangular sticker with the web address to get started, I have a few from other forums, (skating and snowboarding etc) and they are usually given out for photo comps and the like.

No $300 design fee is required and each sticker would probably cost around $0.20 if a larger batch is made up (my father in law is a screen printer). Thats the cheapest advertising you will ever get

This has been brought up before.

I will ask the owners what they think. Just got to remember that they have to put the initial capital up for it which is the hardest part.

I really cant see that being a problem if the owners are serious about the site. Seeing they charge each sponsor around the $200 mark/month (could be more) then this would be worth the investment as with more advertising comes more users and then more sponsors want in meaning more money, gotta spend it to make it.
Would be good to see the owners do something to give back to this community, and they would be benefiting at the same time.

The owners forking out money , instead of just making it ,, cant see to much interest from them right there

money orientated ,,, best 0 luck

when im outta year 12 i wouldnt mind trying to get shirts made up... i did have a thread about it but when i tried a few online sites and tried the designs of others had made it was too blurry because the picture i had of the design was too small

but being in year 12 at the moment i dont get much time to fart

Or maybe we could come to a compromise with enough interest and users putting up the I itial capitol? Just something to get the ball rolling because it may or may not pay off in the long run, maybe its better to do a private group thing with the site owners approval to use the "miniriders" in the logo and just get a group a design and then get the products made and distributed throughout the group who are interested. But in the end it comes down to how the site owner wants to do it if at all.

Because the risk is there thats why I suggest a poll to guage the interest to see if all the effort is worth it

I bet if all the rich people (I mean rich) had that attitude they would just be average joe blows, not that there is any shame or anything wrong with that as money isnt everything, what I was saying that it would be an investment into the site, and it would also be good to see the owners giving back to the site instead of just taking from it.

I really cant see that being a problem if the owners are serious about the site. Seeing they charge each sponsor around the $200 mark/month (could be more) then this would be worth the investment as with more advertising comes more users and then more sponsors want in meaning more money, gotta spend it to make it.
Would be good to see the owners do something to give back to this community, and they would be benefiting at the same time.

That's entirely up to the owners. You have to remember they are running a buisness.

I know what you are saying but there can be other buisness decisions which affect what they can and can't do.

when im outta year 12 i wouldnt mind trying to get shirts made up... i did have a thread about it but when i tried a few online sites and tried the designs of others had made it was too blurry because the picture i had of the design was too small

but being in year 12 at the moment i dont get much time to fart

Funny thing is, you will look back on year 12 and see the truth, that it isn't all that bad and really easy in comparison to most uni degrees and other life challenges.

Or maybe we could come to a compromise with enough interest and users putting up the I itial capitol? Just something to get the ball rolling because it may or may not pay off in the long run, maybe its better to do a private group thing with the site owners approval to use the "miniriders" in the logo and just get a group a design and then get the products made and distributed throughout the group who are interested. But in the end it comes down to how the site owner wants to do it if at all.

Because the risk is there thats why I suggest a poll to guage the interest to see if all the effort is worth it

http://www.miniriders.com.au/general-chat/25061-mr-t-shirt-design-comp.html

http://www.miniriders.com.au/general-chat/11135-miniriders-t-shirt-desighn-poll.html

now wouldnt it be nice if we could buy mechandise and they mad some cash and they got rid of the mother fuking google adds outa this place! google adds realy piss me off... especialy when they are placed between posts and the poster's signature... grrrrr im about to add this to the what grinds my gears thread... grrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back