Site stickers

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
now wouldnt it be nice if we could buy mechandise and they mad some cash and they got rid of the mother fuking google adds outa this place! google adds realy piss me off... especialy when they are placed between posts and the poster's signature... grrrrr im about to add this to the what grinds my gears thread... grrrrr

Download adblocker and they all dissapear ya sook!! ;)

try a add block Bombers, i put one on yesterday & its the greatest thing since jam dounuts!!

Those all look great hillz..IF this goes ahead the deisgn needs to be wording and logos only, prob no bikes (unless its a shadowed /outline pic) just cause of the variety of bikes on here and i know i woudnt want a pic of a crf50 when i dont own one. Otherwise we would have to make to many different designs.

And like china said, if there is only one style T, one style Hoodie (or limited styles)...straight away we will be able to be recognised as belonging to this awesome community.

i think best if we wait now untill someone talks to the owners, i can feel my hopes getting up....lol

i think best if we wait now untill someone talks to the owners, i can feel my hopes getting up....lol

There are a few other things going on in the background at the moment so I will ask them in the next week or so.

hmmm, i actuly did download and install it a while back, couldnt get it working or it pissed me off? )cant remember which one). so i turned it off... il give it another shot

Spoke to the owners last night. They are happy to float the capital so we can officially get the ball rolling. Will need a few people to assist were we can get things made etc. Site stickers and Tshirts will be first on the list.

So who want's to help out and actualy get this going? Plenty of people responded so I'm guessing everyone will help out?

First thing we need is to get prices on boxes of shirts and stickers and somewhere good and cheap we can get them done. Ideas?

Can I just make a suggestion? Can whoever sources them make sure that the t-shirts are decent quality? I am willing to pay a little more for a decent t-shirt that will last and wash well rather than some junk that twists out of shape and fades.

Can I just make a suggestion? Can whoever sources them make sure that the t-shirts are decent quality? I am willing to pay a little more for a decent t-shirt that will last and wash well rather than some junk that twists out of shape and fades.

+1

I am more than happy to help drive it.

there never has nor does it look like there will be any miniriders.com.au merchandise

but i'm usally wrong, now i've said this the owners will probably come out & say they want to make some haha

I was right again! or wrong or is it right :driver:

So there's absolutely nothing in place at all at this stage?

There's plenty of places around that do all this kind of stuff. I'd suggest going somewhere that does all sort of merch, stubby holders, caps, all sorts of crap. So if it works out and the merch expands, it can all stay at the one place.

I guess if there's no-one on here that has an actual contact to get the printing done, the first step is to work out the numbers of the initial print, go to a few different companies and tell them what the go is and that it is potentially a long term on-going account, and get some samples done. Compare the samples and then go with the company that offers the best deal/quality/lead time.

If they have the hardware (t-shirts, caps, etc) in-house at the printers, that eliminates the headache of sourcing those things first. May be more expensive to set it up that way though.

Kurt from Bossen makes stickers & shirts buy the bucket load at a good price to. i could have a word if you want?

Kurt from Bossen makes stickers & shirts buy the bucket load at a good price to. i could have a word if you want?

Can you please Luke?

The owners tried Dirtpilot and metal mullisha to make them but never heard back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back