smoke + oil leak HELP!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DH125

Reaction score
i got a pit bike of my mate for cheap he told me that it blew white smoke and leaked oil

its an air cooled bike and it blowing out white smoke and oil seems be leaking out the exhaust port and any idea what could cause this

Bike probably needs new rings, chuck on a new piston while you are at it and give the bore a hone. There is tonnes of guides and tuts on here mate so just hit up the search button.

i thought i would olny need to change rings and piston if it blowing blue smoke correct me if im wrong, but it blowing white smoke and people have told me it due to water in the system but its an air cooled bike

it needs piston and rings buddy. the smoke will have a slight blue ting to it

but then again it could be water vapor what would anyone here know about a mini bike motor

i got a pit bike of my mate for cheap he told me that it blew white smoke and leaked oil

its an air cooled bike and it blowing out white smoke and oil seems be leaking out the exhaust port and any idea what could cause this

oil in the exhaust port.... smoke has to be more blue than white.... top end rebuild time bud

defo not blue after cleaning exahust and port it smoked less

Latest posts

Back