Snapped my bike on the weekend

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paton

Reaction score
Hey guys just joined the forum and am now looking at buying a new pit pro 150xr after sundays ride at broady i literally snapped my bike in half with the motor scraping on the ground haha! shocked at first but laughing all the way home from the track. thats wat you get for thrashing the guts out of a cheap ass orion.

im unsure on how to upload imajes yet but its for sale on ebay so n e one up for a laugh check it out

TDR 125cc pit bike thumpster 125 ****SNAPED FRAME**** - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 09-Oct-09 15:37:58 AEDST)

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the same bike with same fram on it as a spare i use, never seem to beable to smap them tho, thought they were very strong, jumped them, thrashed them, i might stop doing it now tho since i know know they can snap rather easily, what a bummer mate

so much for thump's plan to get one one of these for the superior frame lol
if it's just mild steel why hasn't it rusted? is it painted?

Last edited:
it would be an alright bike for spare parts, even if you just buy another frame and use it for a spare bike, i would be bidding on it to if i had any more

^^^ yea except for the fact it's a TDR so all the parts are shiiiite quality

you're doing pretty good paton $160 and 11bids lol

why would you buy a pitpro after what you did to this bike? you'll just snap it again, you need a pitster

You reckon pit pro's will snap just as easy? my mate has a pit pro and they have a way better frame on them. the frame on the TDR was just mild steel and very poorly designed, the pit pros have chromoly frames (actual hardened steel).

And yeh DVDrip it had been painted or dipped in gal so it didnt rust, lol didnt make it n e stronger though, it wasnt even a big jump i went off and im only 70kg's

what are the pitsers worth DVDrip? and they have a better frame than pit pro? im not doing big jumps just racing round the track and a bit of bush work

ah ok wats a pitster pro worth? i got around 1500 to spend i think. i tried searching them onling but cant find the web site. thanks for the help too

lol yeh the only thing that will be breaking is my bank account! no way i can afford one of those, looks like a sweet bike though might still have to settle for a pit pro 150xr i have heard good things about em..

by the way my snapped bike sold for 160 bucks :)

ok this is a more realistic pricerange, these beasts are MADE for the MX track, not paddok bashers like the pitpro. if you save up a bit more and get one of these you'll be laughing all the way home from the track with an unbroken bike ;)
Pitster Pro - X4R

yeh that is a bit more realistic ill have to consider saving for one of them or maybe watching to see if one comes up second hand if it makes that much of a difference. wat bike u riding DVDrip?

so much for thump's plan to get one one of these for the superior frame lol
if it's just mild steel why hasn't it rusted? is it painted?

nah i wanted an AGB29 for the frame, looked at the bendy TDR's for the linkage rear...

yeh that is a bit more realistic ill have to consider saving for one of them or maybe watching to see if one comes up second hand if it makes that much of a difference. wat bike u riding DVDrip?

Hellrazor has a pretty much brand new 140 DHZ outlaw for sale... wont bust one of them in a hurry.

Latest posts

Back