Snapped my frame!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agressive1

Reaction score
I dont see why it would be any different to other bikes out on the market. I presume it would be fine but if the wrest of the parts aernt up to scratche then they will let the frame down.

What are you hoping to do with the bike jump of a building?

hey whilst your at it why dont ya buy it Break it then tell us how good it is kk.

dude i know the parts are up to scratch.

i just want to know if the frame is nice and strong.

jeez

i'm blind i cant see the cradle

how much?

also look at sly 50's (similar bike better running gear)

also look for powercycles or somthing like that in bayswater

they import bse's

Mmm That Bike Looks Ok Cant See The Frame So I Wont Comment On It But The Rear Shock Looks Abit To Upright And The Swingarm Looks Wacky Dunno If It Looks To Thin Or What Just Looks Funny

yeh id say it would be just like any other china. will run Great until you think it will last forever then Snap boom you name it .. it broke. but it looks decent. All frames and there pros and Cons.

Just trial and Error. if frame snaps get a Stronger one Simple.

so unit what do you rekon about this bike?

thanks to unit,slide and colmodee for some intelligent answers

HOW MUCH IS IT mate?

then we will tell you if its worth it

well i think it would be good if we could actually c the frame but by the look of it it should go alrite but yeh im pretty dat it should hold up well if its a cradle frame ive heard good things about them good luck with it mate

I somehow missed this thread!

Dont worry mate, the original poster was just talking shit anyway (which is why that account and all his other ones are banned) so im glad you didnt waste your time replying to him while he was still around anyway.

The very latest style frames on the LXR's are even better still since they minimise side flex ...

Yes, I am hearing many good reports about the LXR and it looks to be a great bike all round.

Latest posts

Back