Snaptraxs Xtreme Cr5

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snaptrax

Miniriders.com Sponsored Rider & Master Spanner Sp
Reaction score
Hey guys
So I just picked up this little gem off of eBay.
I had seen just a frame a while ago but had to let it go as it went way over my price.
So thankfully I was able to get this for well under what the other one went for.

Anyway I got it home and built it back up from how I purchased it. And I really like the look of it.

Before I brought it I did a fair bit of research and found that they are called a unicorn as they are so rare not many people have seen one.

So basically it has a alloy frame and swinger. Dnm suspension front and rear and a really funky motor that supposed to make a pretty serious amount of power.

Anyway here are some pics for you to have a look at.
28a17aa4d3cf36f2dd941e74da7e98f5.jpg

030b9bd5aab49353b5b8bec544d2c3ba.jpg

5789d8db7c597cbe1449c189e4a1736e.jpg

93e9ba3f924ba78a1c2aca30cfb1744b.jpg

I reckon i saw it on ebay the other night ?

edit; i did, and i just saw how much you got it for too, bargain for that price !!
Moral of the story, Watch out for tree's ! lol

Last edited:
Haha I was gonna say that I reckon you would have seen it while searching ebay.

Have you ever seen one of these Craig or have any information on them?

Nah sorry i haven't, and yeah they are rare even in the US.
That subframe design seem's pretty full on hey ?
Is that a 131cc ?

Xtreme CR-5 Cooper Replica

Last edited:
Cheers Stu.
So a little bit of an update. Both forks are throw away as they are bent beyond repair.
So are the clamps.
Old mate must have crashed this thing pretty bad haha.
So on went a new set of pitster pro clamps and a pair of gpx black lables so I could have a little ride or it.
Haven't had a chance to take it for a spin yet as it has been pouring rain out here.
fb2df5049249fd7da93a2cfb9dc27ccb.jpg

Now to put on a set of bars and get it all running.

Little bit more of an update.
Didnt get a chance to ride it as the rain wouldn't stop. Although It did fire up and run nicely.
e7d2f72d50c2f06706c489c92b31ab29.jpg

Top score with that bike mate!
Have you put it on the scale's to see what it weigh's?
Add the weight from the front wheel to the weight of the rear to get a total weight.

Last edited:
I havent chucked it on the scales yet but ill be sure to do that tomorrow.
I wasnt able to ride it today unfortunately as it wouldnt stop raining.
But i did get it to fire up and got to hear it running. I will say its an awesome sounding pipe for a stock pipe.
Although for a 125cc motor it has an insane amount of compression. To the point where i cant really turn it over with my hand at all. I cant wait to take it for a spin tomorrow and see what its got to give.

Interesting purchase there Zacchy.

Looks like a solid frame that for sure.

It is a very weird frame haha. Its made up of about 8 different pieces bolted together with 10mm bolts.

So i got to have a bit of a go on it and my first opinion was WOW. This thing is crazy fast for a 125cc. In a crf70 frame it easily lifts in second gear without popping the clutch. I reckon the rumors are true about this motor being a highly worked 125cc.

Sweet frame man is it alloy ? Must be way lighter and more expensive. What brand made it ?

Sent from my HTC_M8x using Tapatalk

That it is mate. Its a full alloy frame and is quite light(Still need to weigh it Craig).

Found out a little bit more on the brand.
They where called an Xtreme Moto and where brought in by Mojo. Apparently they where a honda with with a few chinese parts so they could be sold as a china bike. But thats what i heard on the grapevine.

That it is mate. Its a full alloy frame and is quite light(Still need to weigh it Craig).

Found out a little bit more on the brand.
They where called an Xtreme Moto and where brought in by Mojo. Apparently they where a honda with with a few chinese parts so they could be sold as a china bike. But thats what i heard on the grapevine.

LOL. I'm taking master spanner spinner away from you for believing that ****. ;)

Take a pic of 1 genuine Honda part on the bike ya goose?

Not Honda made in China for extrememotorco early on in the piece was ads in minimoto magazine years back same deal as pitboss,thumpstar etc can't remember if they were marketed as pitboss over here
2005 Xtreme Pit Pro CR2 - Motorcycle USA bit of info here about extreme guy copper had a bit to do with them

Hahahaha that's what I heard on the grapevine Nick.

Thanks Sgone I saw that add and also the one for the cr5.

Well from what I have heard they are a decent bike so I'm happy hahaha.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back