Sneak Peak at Mintard Racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby

Reaction score
I snuck into the garage at ricky's place and took some photos of the finished pitty

Taken at night so excuse the poor quality.

reuben033.jpg

reuben038.jpg

reuben035.jpg

We are going out riding tomorrow. More pics to come.

We now have this lot of bits:

reuben039.jpg

and enough parts to put together another pitty. We just wanted the engine from it.

If the Ghost Rider had a pitty, this would be it! :D

We've already had the bike started. Warmed up to full temp and replaced the oil with shitty 10W40. I gets run in on the weekend. The gold oil cooler will be replaced with something a bit more ... um ... black! LOL

Hey Ruby,

Are you gonna be selling any of the parts from the left over bike?

Because if so I am VERY interested in the forks and rear shock.

wow nice bike those different bars giv it a ghost rider look.
r u selling pitpro parts?

m0p

are you gunna change the bars to the bmx style pro taper ones? those ones look no good IMO.

couldn't you have just bought an engine instead of buying a whole bike just for the engine? lol

No way flatter bars look more motorcross rather than kiddy bike.

The reason you can buy a whole bike instead of an engine is because you can resell the parts make almost the whole cost of the bike back and because they can use them to make a whole other or use as spares for the one they have.

No way flatter bars look more motorcross rather than kiddy bike.

ricky likes them better too. He is used to reaching low for sportsbike bars LOL

The reason you can buy a whole bike instead of an engine is because you can resell the parts make almost the whole cost of the bike back and because they can use them to make a whole other or use as spares for the one they have.

Yep, that was the idea. Get the engine and a few other bits and either sell parts separate, or put together another bike form what we have already.

Ricky is still deciding what to do with the leftovers. I think he wants to put together a complete bike. Theres a good frame, swingarm, forks, shocks etc. :confused:

Get XR50 bars, those bars look like shite!! Why'd you replace the frame? You should put the old parts back together and make another bike.

bike looks good ruby an rick if you are going to set it up for mintard are you going to change the front wheel to a 12''?

also did you buy that swingarm black or did you paint it?
if its painted could you please tell me how you preped the chrome swingarm to be painted

looks great:D

(but those bars ruin it in my opinion, they look terrible,)

get different handle bars they look so gay imo

i dont no why every one hates those bars for mini motard i think they will work good an since ricky likes the feel i say keep them on

Yea that's what we all have to remember when it comes to the motard it will handle heaps better with flatter bars.

looks good, i like high bars better but its not my bike, go with what you think looks good.

i dont no why every one hates those bars for mini motard i think they will work good an since ricky likes the feel i say keep them on

Being a sportsbike racer by nature the bars suit him.

And we're still looking for a 12" front and motard tyres :p

Its 7.00am and we're about to go out riding for the day. I'll give ya all a report on how many times ricky crashes LOL

Latest posts

Back