so uncool

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cass38a

Reaction score
I thought that I would start a thread where everybody could list something they do which is "uncool" but they don't care and do it anyway. I will start the ball rolling.

I wear my pants too high (I am not a harry high pants but I cant handle having my pants feel like they are about to fall off).

Everybody has something so post them up.

wear the dagiest clothes but they are just so comfortable that i couldnt care less what everybody else is thinking

yep i do that to with white socks and it looks heaps stupid

I havent done it for a while cause of my leg, but when I ride a pushy, I tuck my pants into my socks so I don't get it caught in the chain.....

i wear the smae pants every time i go pushie ridin coz they cant get caught in the chain n they r so comfy lol

i have cut my own hair for the past 9 years!!! everyone laughs when i tell them, but i dont care!!! lol

I ride a pitpro (apparently atomik RS and Nitrous are cooler than pitpro now).

lol.. are the kids really in the car cass?

Normally they are, but sometmes I might drive for ten minutes or so listening to this crap before I remember (or even notice it) that I can change the CD then I am likley to put on a KISS CD so I am not sure which is cooler.

Normally they are, but sometmes I might drive for ten minutes or so listening to this crap before I remember (or even notice it) that I can change the CD then I am likley to put on a KISS CD so I am not sure which is cooler.

was watching channel V today and my son said who is this crap dad, without even thinking what he said, I replied "KISS" mate. They were playing "I was made for lovi'in you".
once I thought about what he said, I stated they were not crap they're legends. I had all the kiss dolls when I was younger. he laughed and said thats not cool dad... lol

If I was your son I would be saying the opposite, I hate all modern music. ;)

lol, this is probably the gayest yet but oh well,
when i used 2 be like jogging long distance and puffing heaps i would puff in like a rhythym like the Powerpuff Girls cos mi sis used 2 watch it like 3 hrs a day for like 5 years, this was about 2 years ago, it actually works believe it or not, lmao.

You puffed the powerpuff girls theme? What does that even sound like?

No wonder you got beaten up. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back