so uncool

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, it was this little show on some channel for cartoons that mi sis would wach when i was about 3 - 7 so it got kinda stuck in mi head, lol.
when did i get beaten up? lol

When I listen to the rocky workout theme, I feel like punching someone..

same same.... except i do punch someone..my bro lols... ahh good times..good times:D

i forget to breath when im riding hell hard sometimes lol, and anouther very uncool thing is that i like that new avril lavine song.......the new girlfried one........oops

Last edited:
When riding with mates i have a bad habit of roosting them.... they dont think its cool but i'ma fan

I hate when you do a jump or something but you're not realising that you are grabbing the grips as hard as you possibly can.

Uncool (direct from my race last month):

Getting an excellent start and grabbing 5 positions off the start line into turn one (the hole shoot) to run from 10th to 5th in a 6 lap race, then fucking up turn 3 three laps later and getting all sideways and out of shape at over 100kph, almost taking out another racer, and then finding yourself at the back of the pack with 2 laps to go!

If Rossi had done it, it would have been "cool". But I did it, so its very "uncool". Even more uncool if I had wiped out another racer.

(I'll never live that one down)

I havent done it myself...but

Uncool When all ur mates are watchin ya, ur hittin the jumps flat out mad then hit the berm and skit out. Leaving ur ass sore and credibility at 0!

My son is almost 16,my daughter is 13 according to them EVERYTHING I do is uncool !!!!!!!!!! LOL

The older you get the better you were !

lol, im stayin away from u guys when listen 2 that sond or im gonna get some sore spots, lol. nah once me and mi friend were like drunk and then we went in his pool, played this full on hardcore song and then played stingers at the same time, i suck at table tennis compared 2 him and the song made him furious so i had red pinp-pong ball marks on mi back and stomach for like 2 weeks, on the same night we went cazy and painted our nails so for the next like week we went 2 school with pink nails cos we couldn't find the nail-polish remover, best night ever! LMFAO

on wat, ur mso? do they rlly hav a chance? lol
i race cars when i ride at the airport driving along, i always win but sometime crash into the fence that continues bi going infront of me when im busy lookin at the car, lol.

lol, im stayin away from u guys when listen 2 that sond or im gonna get some sore spots, lol. nah once me and mi friend were like drunk and then we went in his pool, played this full on hardcore song and then played stingers at the same time, i suck at table tennis compared 2 him and the song made him furious so i had red pinp-pong ball marks on mi back and stomach for like 2 weeks, on the same night we went cazy and painted our nails so for the next like week we went 2 school with pink nails cos we couldn't find the nail-polish remover, best night ever! LMFAO

Oh my god that was your best night ever???????? :eek: :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back