so what is goon riding?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DvDRip

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
I've seen vids on u-tube of goon riding, it seems to be when someone with more balls than skill thrashes around a track trying to look pro?
please explain what it really means

terms for noobs when they loop out jumps i think, judgin from vids..

some one that is good at riding like a retard, these guys can actually ride good but they choose to ride like a retard, I've seen a dvd that came with the freerider mag of a goon rider that was overtaking people on a mx track that were trying to ride good, lol, funny stuff to watch

some one that is good at riding like a retard, these guys can actually ride good but they choose to ride like a retard, I've seen a dvd that came with the freerider mag of a goon rider that was overtaking people on a mx track that were trying to ride good, lol, funny stuff to watch

yeah think it started in the crusty vids ... thing is now crew that can't ride goon ..... and think they are ripping ......wtf is with that :confused:

Someone who thinks they are good and trys to style way too much and are often loose or someone with bad style/goon style, good riders mimic this for a laugh

i think there are two kinds of goon, squids who are not trying to goon but are, and good riders that do it to be funny, or is that the only meaning of goon and first one are just squids and not goon riders?

Last edited:
the goons who just do it to be funny are usualy pretty skilled riders 8)

yeah think it started in the crusty vids ... thing is now crew that can't ride goon ..... and think they are ripping ......wtf is with that :confused:

nah its FRMX- Ridersproject i think.

i love watching goon riding it looks awsome, lol

Dunno bulldog seen deegan gooning in an EARLY crusty vid in a jockstrap .... no 3 ??

think that proceeds frmx ridersproject by just a bit .

Proceeds means it came before something .... deegan's gooning proceeds frmx's gooning .

BTW its also on LOAM2 and it is off ridersproject.

to many words to remeber in just a couple of minutes.

cactus skylar will hunt you down man your done for

precede is the word your looking for there fella but same same

Latest posts

Back