SO WHO ELSE HASNT BEEN PAID BACK FROM THE LAST SERIES

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dhz wake up mate i have made 2 phone call 4 text msgs and 2 emails like he asked and nothing i shouldnt havent have to chase up my money that is owed to me stick up for him as much as u like its funny that everyone is owed this money yet no effort to pay back and by the way last phone call i had was send me email over one month ago in which i did with everyones names i enter and money and my acct details told me he would put it in my acct that weekend nothing still i sent it again and yet no reply id be happy if there was apology saying im sorry ive been busy with work or family business but nothing u can only take so much

I rang went and met up with him and got it no worries.
Your right you should not have to chase it up but its obvious if you want it back you got to chase it. Whinging on here aint working.

he dont answer phone calls wat do u want us to do i rang him he answered and said send him email i did that with my acct number i evn told him pay my mates money into my acct and il give it to them aswell save him some time and to help him out wat else u want us to do and i put this thread up to see who else hasnt been paid back by the looks of it a alot of people i just he would pay back money to the guys that rode his events weeke in week out but i guess im wrong they just get screwed around

I agree with you mate. Its not good. I just cant see why I have no trouble at all getting contact and im not talking about just once. Sounds like he is avoiding you.
I'll be seeing him this weekend. I'll get some answer's and let you all know whats going on. He may see this thread and get back to you himself.

This has gone far enough. It has nothing to do with MR so handle it elsewhere.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back