So you got RC's for Xmas!????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes i use to racing every 2nd weekend ata club. i still do every now and then. its still fun and expensive lol. i have won a few seasons and a few seconds. all fun.

i hear you foolsp33d! ive got a mini baja! rocks... threw a chariot -25 esc and c4 8000kv brushless setup in it and it rocks (keep ripping the tie rod ends off and braking rear shock towers) ohh and have a quick charger for the thing... it rocked when it was standard but use brushed guys have no idea! brushless is the way...

I didnt get one for xmas but i have been in the rc drift scene for quite a few years,

Currently running a tt01 with 6900 mamba max brushless, and gp4600 batts,
misses has a tl01 for a drift basher as she doesnt come out much.
Got a sprint 2 aswell, but dont use it often!

Pic of my 180

Attachments

• 180.JPG
    180.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
i got a Team associated TC4 factory team with all this shit lol dunno what it is on it all iknow is thats the chassis, i broke my one of my drift tyres so put rally ones on and thrashed it round my street/gravel yard, flipped it at full pelt onver a curb and broke something needs to go into the shop now lol took only hmmm 4 days till i managed to do something to it hahaha

top notch cars and trucks boys i got a drifter but its a shattty smartech lol and i got an elec offroad stadium thunder and an nitro offroad HPI mt2 witch hooks and i am soon gona get a kyosho half8 so yer i will get up some pics tonight peace ppl

Ive had 2 Tamiya Super Hornets, a Tamiya Blazing Star, GV Silver Snake and a GV electric onroader (AU falcon). All got modded, raced, thrashed and broken or sold. Miss my RCs, thinking about getting a new one soon:D

i got 2x old ass elec off roads

1 tamiya grasshoper

gv nitro falcon on road

tamiya tl01 drift machine(bein built atm)

and a HPI nitro rs4 3 evo + on the way in about a month

If ur interested!
Its got locked diffs, chassis mod to stop rocks chewing out the rear belt, fresh set of green line equivelent abs mounted.
Its only rolling chassis tho.

Latest posts

Back