Some bike updates.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan2282

Reaction score
Added some new things to my money pit. Two bros dress up kit, two bros seat, and a new reeg mono swingarm with elka with the new Ti spring (bling bling).

From this

TO this

lol did you hit the lottery lol! yeh wateva nah i reckon you did well.

thats a beast, not sure if i like the mono swingarm better or not, changes the look alot, i guess both look good in their own ways.

what have you done to the engine (besides the dressup kit)?

thats a beast, not sure if i like the mono swingarm better or not, changes the look alot, i guess both look good in their own ways.

what have you done to the engine (besides the dressup kit)?

Way better setup. went from a standard 4.5in shock to an elka long travel with 8inches of travel. mono is the only way to go. the motor is a 143 with ported race head and a mikuni vm26. and no iddint hit the lottery. rear end was like $1495. hell the Titanium spring was $300 alone! BLing bling

Did a few updates to the bike. BLack plastics, magura hydro clutch, waiting on some black cycra stealth handgurads and my mind to make a decision on graphics. what ya think

you live in America ay.... man you don't understand how cheap minibike stuff is there!!!! i could only imagine the bikes i could have if we had a mini classifieds like Planet minis !!!!!!!! man...

anyway sick wicked bike!!!!!! making me want to get a klx..... hmmmm

Got some graphics put on finally. THere actually pretty bright. ALmost an orange and not red. I think it looks good. Definetly needs some back grounds though

Sano Pipe,Fat Bars,Forks,Swingarm,Numbers on the plastic

Can you add up how much you spent?? jeez that's be up around the 1000000000000 mark hehe

ya its alot better bike now. ANd im suprised you noticed the left engine case stripped. and yes one of the big mods is the kx65 forks

Latest posts

Back