Some opinions on Exhaust pipes!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i have alot of spare cash to spend on my bike . im getting all sorts done to my bike. to get it going the clappers. i asked bout an exhaust. one of the race motard bikes at motobike city has one pro circuit pipes exactly the same as the one on this thread an for the coin he reacons its not worth it for Sh!t an this guy sells these pipes lol. i was getting excited bout getting this sick looking pipe only to be told this ? now i just dont know . but i like the single pipe the best ... iv seen them in the flesh . their wicked looking just a lil pricey ay

Does this bloke ride mini bikes?? I do and I can tell you the pipe does make a difference on an upgraded engine

Does this bloke ride mini bikes?? I do and I can tell you the pipe does make a difference on an upgraded engine

he races motard an dirt . he has his own shop lol . he knows everything .he has one of those wiz bang pipes . he told me their not worth it . if anything lol he should be trying to flog one off to me . but he doesnt lead u up the garden path . he jus tells u straight . im like ok. where not getting one of those then lol

he races motard an dirt . he has his own shop lol . he knows everything .he has one of those wiz bang pipes . he told me their not worth it . if anything lol he should be trying to flog one off to me . but he doesnt lead u up the garden path . he jus tells u straight . im like ok. where not getting one of those then lol

He knows everything. That says it all.

:focus: so what design exhaust does this guy need? eg crf50 crf70 pitster ect

id actually like to know this as well what pipe design needs to be used on a dpro 160 ??

Its got me stumped as its a crf50 style bike with a klx style engine so what would you run on these bikes if you want a fmf 4.1 for instance .... the crf style pipe or the klx style pipe ?? if you get the crf style pipe will it bolt up right at the head or what ?? i doubt it due to the port angle .... but if you run a klx style pipe the alignment at the rear will be screwed up ???

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back