Soundwave 2013, whos going?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heading to Melbs one here.. Friday the 1st for those playing at home.. My 4th consecutive year. F(_)CKing BOOM! :b_grind:
HIGHLY suggest a hip flask filled with your flav. of choice and if ya can.. hold off on buying to many drink tickets at one time.. sucks coming home with a few spares..

These dudes must of been cooking last year.. wicked effort thou!
mettal_zps7f6d9be8.jpg

with some Wicked dreads C/O shadows Fall...
dreadsshadowfalls_zps738d31aa.jpg

bit of 36 crazy fists..
[video=youtube;CeYt-F8MVhg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeYt-F8MVhg&list=UU22xumyyWSrB0BDTS-SPAlw&index=58[/video]

Can I suggest that if people go and actually do take photos.. That they are uploaded to this thread.. keeps them all together and as a collective

Hey Timeeh you must of been right next to me for slayer I was down the front most of the day with a grey and green hat on. Here's some pics we got but got some awesome footage of stone sour, linkin park & Metallica.
unyrahe5.jpg
uvury8y7.jpg
apumyhu6.jpg
pydu7ejy.jpg
vasabade.jpg
5u6u7ade.jpg
etetysag.jpg

I wasn't that hard to spot (apparently) being the tallest person there :) mretty much all my mates spotted me LOL If you some some turd with a black baseball cap and a white MX jersy push in front of everyone and block everyones view....well that was probly me ;) Nice photos though Brendo, you bring a camera with you?

Yeah the misses brought her camera but she's a short arse so had to do most of the camera work.

Yeah the misses brought her camera but she's a short arse so had to do most of the camera work.
lucky it didnt break, snapped my oakleys out of shape twice while in various mosh pits :) How good was Metallica?? **** they put on an awesome show.

No lighting flares now boys. haha

LOL one of em got lit up right next to me (bout 6-8 people away) in the metallica pit, no-one got harmed/injured/maimed/decapited or fatily killed either.... however looking at the "major disfigurement" that the girl recieved at one of the other stages, lucky it wasn't a papercut - otherwise i think she would of ended up in intensive care for a few days.....

Latest posts

Back