Soundwave 2013, whos going?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timeeh

Go Go Gadget Moderator
Supporter
Reaction score
Just scored myself a ticket and so can't wait for sunday (even if i am going shark diving on saturday :) ) Gonna be ****in sweet, Antrax - Slayer - Metallica WOOT!!!
Soundwave-2013-Line-Up.jpg

Hell Yer! I got a little excited for the offspring and got the number 31 tattood on me lol my first festival, cant wait!

Yeah I'm going, can't miss one. Prolly main staging it most the day apart from amity affliction, saw blink years ago with Travis in Wollongong, I dropped his snare drum skin that night still feel like **** about it.

Your all bastards. lol

This is my first year in 4 years I won't be going.

Pretty shattered but I have seen over 90% of the bands there. Just spewing I couldn't see perfect circle. :(

Im the opposite, this i'll be my first one, haven't seen any of the bands before except Cypress (which i may not remeber seeing, but i did turn up...Talk about a massive dutchie LOL)

haha dont feel too bad, he probably never used it again anyway. yer ill be between 1 and 2...bullet, sum41, cypress, metallica and hopefully some offspring. seen blink last time they came to newy.

Im the opposite, this i'll be my first one, haven't seen any of the bands before except Cypress (which i may not remeber seeing, but i did turn up...Talk about a massive dutchie LOL)

Dutchies FTW, did I her someone say ANTHRAX, bring the noise. Damn those guys would be sik to see live. Man I miss crowd surfing and landing on my head. Best I ever saw was KORN at parklands on the Goldie, stuck in a 20000 crowd full blown rush was a crushing experience, oh yeah nearly got knocked out by some galoot throwing his **** everywhere haha

Yeah ill be there too cant wait should be a good day .. me and about 5 other mates are staying up concord pub gonna have a few warm ups there before we head over into the action !

id rather shove bickies up my bum then go to that event.................

ahh isnt that what everyone does at event styv??

lol

Shelving and double dunkings only for future and stereo aswell as hitting the gym for weeks and cutting slits in ya singlets because ya arms are to big, ****ing roid boys and fake chicks that are that of there dot they don't know where their at. At soundwave there's actual music being played. Bloody self loving pre Madonna's.

Bahaha i come back an hour or two later and this thread turned to crap LOL it was only a matter of time i guess....

Im sticking to beer or bourbon

Shelving and double dunkings only for future and stereo aswell as hitting the gym for weeks and cutting slits in ya singlets because ya arms are to big, ****ing roid boys and fake chicks that are that of there dot they don't know where their at. At soundwave there's actual music being played. Bloody self loving pre Madonna's.

Brendo's onto it. Probably see alot more people wearing doc martin boots and trench coats. I might take some goggles so I dont get whipped in the eye by some guy with long hair rockin out lol. but seriously...wheres my needle,roid bottle, bright green singlet and my missus running shorts? hope I find it all before sunday

what am I talkin about, I dont have a missus lol thats what my 50s for

Latest posts

Back