south sydney mini riders ??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

123abc

Reaction score
hey guys brand new to the site and minibikes bought 1 about a month ago and haven stopped ridding it i was wondering if any1 in the southern sydney region could help me out i know of a place a bit past engadine before the bypass wit an awsome minitrack and kicker and stuff ive been told you can ride there if you pay the guy who owns the land. but went down there for a look on the we but got the feeling i wasnt welcome got scared and went home any1 know about this place could shed any light on the situation cause i really wanna go check it out ??

yea thats the one yea i would love to go for a ride their whats the go have you been there?

Yeh i heard about that aswell. Sounds like a weird setup....just rocking up and riding..If its ok to go down wouldnt mind sussing it out.

just rock up some guys owns the place he will hit u up $20 to ride there dont worrie about the ppl there its not there track so f--k them

yep but don't go too far the track next door is stu from aussie freestylers ..it's private ... and everything is 50ft ... but yeah there's was a ramp and a track open to all last time I was there .... Bushy worx at city coast yamaha

Latest posts

Back