southwest anyone? warrnambool area

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonofmx

Reaction score
hey guys i have 1 6 foot ramp and a dirt double about 13ft ish looking for people to ride with. can put the ramp at any gap. have no motivation to ride alone.

anyone looking at coming for a ride send me a text saying your from this forum etc what your name is (real name), where you live etc.

my number is 0439 468 525

looking forward to making a few mini mates. :)

setup is located between warrnambool (3280) and allansford (3277) 5 mins apart. right near the speedway for those wanting to work out travel distances.

cheers Jono

Thats cool man, I hope you get some decent rides out of your post and some new riding buddies. Seems to be the good thing about the mini bike scene. Everyone is keen to meet other mini riders and go out riding together. The motocross scene aint like that anymore. Everyone just wants to beat each other, and be faster than the next guy.

Yer I no what you mean. I did have a rm250 for about 2 years and everyone has there own little groups of mates that they stick to. Where as all the mini riders always seem to be inviting each other every where. Whether some one has met a person before or not they are always made welcome and have plenty of fun. Feel free to contact me guys. Also if anyone has a mini sx track in Vic I'd be keen ;-)

the reason guys
who ride big bikes pic there own crew is that at high speed you dont need a numpety riding nxt to you

i have a crew of riders and i dont ride with ppl i dont know .. to easy to get smacked into

the reason guys
who ride big bikes pic there own crew is that at high speed you dont need a numpety riding nxt to you

i have a crew of riders and i dont ride with ppl i dont know .. to easy to get smacked into

I was actually more referring to the race scene. Most guys aren't real open and friendly cos they want to beat the person pitted next to them. And as for riding next to "numpety's" as you put it, (which actually made me laugh) you unfortunately dont get a chance to choose, as anyone can go race. You will find them in every grade as well. There is always at least one rider that rides way over their head and is on the limit and takes guys out. Just have to stay out of there way and well out in front of them. Anyway, so far the pitbike scene guys have been cool.

i live just out of warrambool wouldnt mind hitting some ramps

I'm a bit of a drive away, but would be keen for a ride if you are still looking for people. Let me know.

Latest posts

Back