spending $ on new bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

semza1

Reaction score
hey im just about to buy a new pittie i live in perth and was looking at mso bikes what advice do you all have for me i have 1200 to spend but will pay more if i have to

you could get a modded crf50 for $1200 and there much more reliable than any china bike. Are you still buying my plastics?

^^not all china bikes are $h!t, and it wouldn't be modded out much for $1200.

MSO top bike for the dollar can't go wrong with MSO.

tryed ciniworx??

the brand PitPro

I Personally wouldn't spend money on a PitPro.

Id rather save up a bit more and would either buy a PitsterPro or Motovert.

I just don't like there quality and I don't trust them...even though Ive never owned one...and never will.

haha sorry, I do have a PitPro XR 140cc.
I just really want peoples opinion on them not knowing that I have one.
Cause I've heard from one or two people that they are hopeless and every time they go for a ride parts just fall off.
But I have had mine for 6 weeks, ride at every single opportunity and nothing has gone wrong.
Only problem is the kick back when kick starting it.
But I just bump start it now :)
Thanks for your opinions anyway.
Im interested to hear from anyone else what they think of PitPro's and what has gone wrong with theres.

Thanks, Mitch.

bit off topic but since you mentioned it, pitpro is good if you don't have the money to flash around but if you got the cash i'ld walk straight pass pitpro onto some thing better like MSO, ciniworx,KLX110,motovert ect but good bike for the amount of $$$ you pay.

Latest posts

Back