spots around newcastle to ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beavismagyver

Reaction score
Hey guys a few mates and i are looking for some good spots to ride in and around the newcastle region....have a quad and a few bikes....none with rego....so if anyone knows any spots that the cops etc rarely go to and could give me some tips it would be much apprecated!!
thanx

I live in newy best places to ride kurri kurri barnsley theres heaps of places

barnsley it's hectic theres a 50 track out there called dippers and massive bmx jumps i would ride there

barsley 50 track is alright i wouldnt brag about it it has like 3 jumps but the berms are cool but yeah the bmx jumps are crazy

Hvant been out barnsley in a good year or two. Ive heard the tracks been done up a bit

yea u can ride barnsley minmi boolaroo charlstown kurri moto track loyds only if ya k now him but sorta invites only and petos was sik but got bulldozd

where in charlestown ?

Ill show ya where it is!

BUT Sooner or Later I think these places will be Shut Down because the Police/Council will find out about it when EVERY man and his dog know where the Tracks are...

Better to keep it on the Low considering its not Private Property...plus if you do get caught its a HEFTY Fine!

Latest posts

Back