SSR 125 Inner Rotor kit and CDI

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamewiz233

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently bought the SSR 125TR and want to upgrade the CDI and get a inner rotor kit. Can anyone explain how big of a performance gain to expect or what are the best brands etc? I just need a second opinion because I really dont know anything about it.

Thanks!

yeah its not really a performance gain as such...

they remove a lot of torque and simply allow the engine to rev a little faster....

you will have problems stalling all the time as more throttle is needed.

youll be revving a lot more to climb hills and things because you have less torque lol....

biggest waste of money you could buy unless you get a custom weight made up to bolt to the rotor magneto to retain torque

ok, thanks alot for the info, really had no idea. any cheap mods I should do to get more power?

i wasn't riding mini's then but when i did pop my cherry and become an addict i was asking thinking they would do heaps only to find out they did squat..... so thanks to lads on here i saved my self lots of money buying so called up grades when they really just did nothing but cause dramas...

Latest posts

Back