Ssr 125 sprocket

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wags 27

Reaction score
I am wondering if someone knows what the bolt spacing is for a rear sprocket on an Ssr 125. I would like to upgrade this part but don't want to order one until I know for sure. Any help would be appreciated. This is my first time posting so I hope this is the right place for this question. Also I already searched the forums to see if this question has already come up and I didn't find anything. I currently have a 420 chain and was thinking about going to a 428. Any thought on this would be helpful

If you can't find the info you need online, you can always take the wheel off and get a quick measurement with a basic ruler. To be honest I think most pit bikes use the same size ones, at least the basic ones like SSR do.

Welcome to Minirider's

Drop in here and introduce yourself when you get a chance

Is this the same as your SSR125 ?

801d909e.jpg

This is a common pit bike sprocket

$_57.JPG

The manual and Semi Auto SSR125's look to both use the same size sprocket

ssr125 auto.jpg

SSR125 manual.jpg

Going by their pic's it look's like it use's that same sprocket as pictured above, but definately check the measurement's against your's before ordering a new one

Count the number of teeth on your sprocket
Obviously you need to order a sprocket with the same width/pitch as what you chain is

I would be sticking with the 420 chain, but toss the original standard chain as they stretch really quick and will jump off your sprocket, and can take out your stator too sometime's
Get a DID 420 H/D chain as a minimum, or go for the DID 420 NZ3 if you can afford to, it will outlast the h/d chain 3 fold.
And make sure you use some good spray on chain oil on it too to keep it clean and stop it rusting

Last edited:
No unfortunately I bought the cheaper one. If I had known how awesome these things are I would have spent more and got a nice one. Who would have thought 8 hp and 150lbs could be so much fun. I will introduce myself soon on the page you put the link up for. Just really busy. Thanks for the information

Latest posts

Back