Sticker kits

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juiceboy

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a sano or alpine star sticker kit. Does anybody know whats a good site to buy it from? I understand I will need to order from the US but if anyone knows if a place in aus stocks them it would be easier. Also while im at it does anybody have any hints to put the sticker kit on good?.
Thanks in advance.

sano = ozmini , fat50s etc
The alpinestars graphic kits are made by one industries there preety common , give mcleod accessories a buzz i believe there the guys who distribute them other wise the local should be able to order some in

on the same note we are looking for a set of Pink Fox stickers for my bike, there was a set on ebay the other day but i was out when the auction ended. Anyone know the name of them or ???? i've even googled it and can't find anthing on them.

Got a link to fat 50s? Do you know if eastcoast 50s in newcastle stock sano.

here is a site with heaps of crf 50 and other sticker kits its in U.S but it gives u and idea wat u like and u may be able to get them to ship to aus

Graphics

yea I was at that site a minute ago but I thought it would just be easier if i could get one in aus.

oh ok yeh most shop could probly order them in 4 u wateva u want

anyone tryed making there own kits, like hittin up a sticker maker witha design im keen on a vans off the wall kit if there isnt one out there already

ok ive found out that east coast 50s has them, so anyone got tips on putting it on so I dont screw it.

make sure u wax and grease removeer the plastics b4 u put the sticker kit on and make sure u get all the old sticky stuff of the plastics wen u take the old stickers off and u should be set

Latest posts

Back