STOLEN - Honda CRF50 2004

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah mate, I got it back. Sooo happy!!! Throttle cable was snapped, was missing a peg, they peeled all the stickers off including the original Honda CRF graphics, was missing a grip, broken spoke. Not too bad. I'm going to try get the money for repairs off the cnut that stole it.

YEEEEEEEW ......STOKED FOR YA BRUZ .....so will everyone else be in here best news I've heard all week

Damage sux but at least the fool has to pay ....:rolleyes:

are you pressin charges on this slug in the garden of humanity ????

I think he should taken out and shot but at least charge the fool .:cool:

yeah mate, I got it back. Sooo happy!!! Throttle cable was snapped, was missing a peg, they peeled all the stickers off including the original Honda CRF graphics, was missing a grip, broken spoke. Not too bad. I'm going to try get the money for repairs off the cnut that stole it.

good to hear that you got it back and it sounds like it wasnt too damaged.

good news howed u get it back????? get money of the dog to fix it then bash f--k out the dog

good work man, how da find it, it just sucks that honest people get their bike stolen and never get it bak. Thats why you have to lock the bike up in your shed and put it into the ground somehow. and if any1 you sespect is following you home or driveing a bit suspicious behind up, just pull over and let them pass, or take really weird routes bak home. I HATE THESE GUYS MORE THAN CHEATERS.

Go around the block like 5 times and see if they follow. Take out your sparkplug just for a laugh if they do take it and they try to start it.

Or if you have disc brakes put a clump of grease on the discs for a nice surprise :)

nice that you got your bike back. what a prick though. gives it back with broken parts all over. i would beat him senseless untill says he is sorry and means it. are you going to make him pay for all the broken parts. just find out where he lives and then go to his house with a baseball bat and ask for the money. i know a guy that did this when someone smashed into his 2004 Suzuki gsxr1000 bike and didnt have insurance so he did that and got the money. good that you got your bike back mate. but what a prick.

Yeh, how did ya get the bike back dude!!
I saw ur advertisement on ebay...
Its amazing you got it back, cos it wouldn't be hard to make it look like ur own bike with new graphics and taking off a few aftermarket parts etc.

Yeh definately lock them up.
My mate owns a yz85 and his family has tonnes of bikes and oneday they were going home with 3 bikes on a trailer (xr400, yz85 and xr80) and they had some1 follow them so they went around the block eventually lost them.... It would have been really harsh if the guy found out where they lived cos all together they have 6 bikes and a whole lot of fancy tools....
So yeh, just lock ur bikes up, possibly somehow to the wall or floor....
Lucky u got ur bike back, good luck getting the money for the parts he broke!!
Cheers, Pascal.

How I got it back...

I advertised it through every means possible but what really worked was putting up flyers in the area it got flogged from like at the servo, shops, bus stops, everywhere. I had heaps of phone calls from people say "mate I just saw your flyer and the same bike riding across..."

In the end, two different random dudes phoned and text me their name which I went to the police with. I also have the thiefs address, phone number, prior convictions, school they attend and which year they are in.

Anyway, Snr Sgt Dontfkwithme went and banged on their door and they weren't home so he left his card on their front door. The kids old man comes home and flips his lid that the cops are bangin' on his door so he loaded it up and handed it into the station straight away.

I'm 90% sure the kid has been charged but the police remain pretty tight lipped about this sort of thing.

I'm mailed off an invoice for damaged parts. Will see what happens. I can take them to small claims court for $60 if they don't pay.

I can't really go fk 'em up with baseball bats or whatever because my job requires me to have a clean record so I can't chance getting caught doing anything stupid (as much as I want to)

Ben.

good to hear that there are some good people out there that let u know that they spotted it and so on.. flyers do works..

well done mate.. and happy to hear the crf is back in ur hands.. damaged or no damaged it is better than having nothing at all isnt it...

Thats fucked up man. Seriously what goes around comes around.. all these pricks who go out stealing shit because they poorbies and can;t afford there own shit will get there day... its the worst thing getting something stolen that you have worked so hard for and on. May god give justice and kill the people who stole your bike.

Maybe a bit lol. Anyway good work on getting it back.. didn't notice that post at first.

Yeh thiefing lil brats i hate um instead of stuffing our live's up why dont they get a job.

i swear i catch any1 stealing my bike id shove my foot up there ass

Latest posts

Back