STOLEN - Honda CRF50 2004

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben.a.

Reaction score
FOUND and returned to owner

Honda CRF50 2004 Model stolen from Gilmore ACT at about 11PM Thursday 17th January, 2007. Has 88cc kit, Fast 50s bars and throttle, ProCircuit exhaust, Red Baron seat and gas cap, motard rubber and BMX pegs over back axle (used for stunting)

A reward will go to anyone with information leading to the whereabouts of this bike.

If you stole this bike, please contact me as I am prepared to buy my bike back. No setups or charges pressed, I just want it back ASAP.

Last edited:
Whats the world coming to when you have to offer to buy your stolen bike back. I feel for you dude. I hope you get her back. Good luck.

Man, i feel really sorry for u dude, problem is a crf50 weighs like 50 or 60 kgs i guess so any adult can pick it up, 2 adults and they can chuck it in a ute and be gone within a minute...
Alert all 2nd hand motorbike dealers and give them your details, he may trade it in.
Take a look on FMXaustralia in the classifieds, trading post, ebay, bikesales etc.
Hopefully you find it.
Cheers, Pascal.

Whats the world coming to when you have to offer to buy your stolen bike back. I feel for you dude. I hope you get her back. Good luck.

SAME:mad:

I'm down in the mountains at jindy bruz ...word is already out ...if it comes down here we'll see it ..... and cheerfully beat that f#cktard to a pulp.:mad:

yea i know how you feel... my 2004 CRF50 was stolen once, but i got it back after 2 days..

Hope ya find 'em & break some legs ;)

hope ya find it. and make sure to put adverts up and alert all the motorbike dealers around your area. keep an eye on bike sales, trading post etc.

tell ur local police and keep an eye out in any local papers or places that sell bikes, as your neighbours if they saw or heard anything, i would be so pissed
my mates kx125 got nicked about a month back but we suspected who it was,went around to there house and it was out the front against the wall,haha so any suspisions check em out

what F#%k heads goin and steelin someones bike you have probably spent a fair bit on her to, hope you get her back.

man that reallly really sucks hope you get it back ,, wat fa%^ets who ever toook it ..good luck m8

shit go wait2 weeks then put a wanted mini bike ad in the local papers they might try sell it back to u

i saw that you put a add in ebay saying you want a reward. a guy that lives two doors down from me works for bmw and manages there bikes and has a few expensive bikes and he told my neighbour he has people follow him home and see where he puts the bikes and shit. so many crooks. not cool. never sell your bike from home. that is what he told me. find out where you live and see what else you got. hope you get your bike back mate. i will tell all the people i know.

Dont break legs... breack both their arms so they gota get someone else to wipe their arse, do you have a record of the frame and engine numbers?
Hope you get her back

damn i hate fuc*ing c**kheads that do this 5hit
if u find em get 1 of ur mates to hold thier head to the ground and spin some tard rubber on there face

man if anyone even attempted to steel my bike if i miss them and then fidn them ill kick the living shit out of them, for trying to steal my bike and the bashing will be the warning for not trying to do it agin

its a shame that lowlifes like that exist. putting up posters, with specs details etc at bmx tracks, bike shops, skate parks etc not just in your area but suburbs within 15-20 minutes allow more people to be on the look out. Its also worth throwing up the details here:

The Register of Stolen Dirt Bikes

Good luck mate, I hope you get your baby back.

Karma is a bitch and they will get what they deserve.

bloody bastards.
its just lowlife scum. i have more respect for pubes left on the soap then people who steal. cut there bloody hands off and there left foot so they cant run if they try it again.
hope you get it back mate.
got a pic of the bike? we'll all keep an eye out

Latest posts

Back