Stolen Pitpro 140xr Perth

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

analogue

Reaction score
:mad:

Last night around 12pm give or take a few hours my van was broken into and someone has stolen my pitpro. The van was parked in the driveway on Amherst road in Canning Vale.

Description:
Black 2008 pitpro 140xr.
Has no front number plate.
Has no stickers on the front guard or the front side plates.

Just throwing out a line in hope of its return. Cash reward will be given if it can be returned or enough information so I can go get it back.

So if you live in WA can you keep a look out for her.

Any info contact Mike on 0422 996 694

Cheers

Last edited:
wont a bunch of losers ey, ill keep en eye out for it, dont see many of the 140xrs! feel sorry for ya, i no how pissed id be if my xr got stolen!

lil F*cking brats. let me tell ya if i catch someone stealing a bike from me or a mate ill Kick um up the ass and send um around the moon.
Best of luck getting it back.

Stickeyed so its at the top. will leave it here for a month man. Good luck in finding it and hope you get it back soon.

:mad:

Will offer $650 for its return.

More if it is returned in the next few days

Cheers guys.

I dont care if its my bike, a mates bike or someones bike that I dont know, I would hang THE WEAK DOGS if I cought them thieving. Maybe look around for people in your area selling parts as they may part it out. We have gotten back a mates stolen Kx250 before so I hope u can get yours back. Good luck mate

mate did you wright the No. of the frame down or anythink ?

hit up the cops also ,do you have insurance on your van?
do you have house and contents insurance?

keep an eye on the lovcal papers and go for a drive around your local tracks

best of luck ,drop a post also on FMX webs site

{to the dogs who stole this bike MAY A 1,000 CAMELS SHIT ON YOUR NEXT B-DAY CAKE }

I have the frame/motor numbers so that’s fine but I figure the cops will be useless. My van has insurance but its only 3rd party so I will have to pull money to fix it out of my ass somehow.

Damn being a student and renting. I don’t have house/ contents insurance. My weekend got even better when my housemates told me they want me out by next weekend and when I asked for a reason they had none.

What is wrong with people?

I was trying to get a topic up on fmx but for some reason it won’t let me register. It told me to wait for an email to be sent to my inbox but that was a few hours ago. I tried with a different e-mail address and same deal. When I try it tells me I don’t have access for some shithouse reason.

Last edited:
mate that realy sux

hey look at it this way ,it cant get any worse ,
dont give up ,if you have picks make flyers and drop em around the shops
put on it that you have the engine and frame No. just to let the thieves no your looking

tell the cops mate ,wankers like this are the cockheads you see rideing on the street with no helmet

hew i no money can be tight but when your shareing you canhave contents insurance for your stuff ,cheak it out we onlypay about 150 bucks a yr and that covers all my stuff in and around my house

best of luck and maybe ask 1 of the other members to make a post for you on FMX , i would but i dont have an account there ,some 1 will help ya out

DONT GIVE UP

ur lucky in a way mate
not too many people have the xr's so u have em there
my advice watch ebay and ur local paper and shit
any who's stupid enough to steal a bike is stupid enough to sell it like that
did they take anything else??
if not id be sus as they may have been braking into ur van just for the bike
like a pre meditated theft
any sus characters around ur house lately
when u find them (im sure u will) beat the absolute (BLEEEEEEEP) out of them

Last edited by a moderator:
My weekend got even better when my housemates told me they want me out by next weekend and when I asked for a reason they had none.
are you on the lease agreement?? if so they cant just boot you out..

I was trying to get a topic up on fmx but for some reason it won’t let me register. It told me to wait for an email to be sent to my inbox but that was a few hours ago. I tried with a different e-mail address and same deal. When I try it tells me I don’t have access for some shithouse reason.

dont know what FMX's problem is... I signed up months ago and still havnt recieved that email either... even a PM/email to the mods did nothing.. meh.. im happy where i am anywhoo..

SnItChY

That seems very reasonable for insurance. That looks like I road I will follow.

ducar.r.spec

Yeah the whole thing is suss as f***. They did not take anything else and my helmet, gloves, wallet with a few hundred dollars where in there. I also foolishly left my spare car keys with immobiliser in the middle console. Can't think what else was in there but there was more.

I am going to keep sniffing round for it. I think it was someone close as I doubt someone on the street had the tools to break open the window they did and cut the straps. It is easier to open the front doors with a coat hanger than the way they went at it. Why would they cut the straps anyway? They had a quick release system.

foolsp33d Quote:

I'm not on the lease agreement so I'm pretty much stuffed. A few friends said I can crash at there house until I get my own place so I'm not too worried. This house is a shit hole anyway.

But if anyone sees anyone with a pitpro 140XR let me know I am willing to pay $750 for any information leading to its recovery. I will keep you anonymous if you want. I just want it back!!!

i would be pissed if some one stole something of mine. keep trying man. i guy a few months had his honda crf 50 stolen and he got it back like a monthl ater. he didnt give up so keep trying man

hey man
i no how stresed you are 2 years a go i had my 2005 yz 85 stolen. that was it for that seson of mx.
best of luck to you and to catching thouse d**k's.

low life scum, thats all the bloody thieves are. dead set if you find em who stole it spit on them and smack them for me

hey man really sorry to hear ur bike got stolen ayee
i MIGHT of seen your bike at the pines once..
looks very familliar.. black fairings and no stickers..
if i see him again near his car or sumthin il get u the liscense plate number or something so u can sumhow tack him down..

That would be f**kn amazing if you could. I have a few suspects that might have it and any info helps.

should have included this in the last message did you see what they were driving at all?

Latest posts

Back