"Street Minis" Identification/Info

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criggs

Reaction score
Hey guys, I hate to make another "What brand is my bike?!" thread, but I have been unable to find any info on these things (not even sure if they are in fact china bikes, my only clue is the lack of logos/labels).

Recently picked up 4 pocket bike/street minis for free that are in total shambles. One of them has a 110cc 4 stroke engine that looks quite similar to the standard Zonger engines, but with an electric start attached. If you guys know anything about this, that'd be awesome, because it seems to be the best candidate for revival:
zong2_zpsfkwfbdxs.jpeg

zong1_zpscxcbxirt.jpeg

zong4_zpsbfat6hjl.jpeg

zong3_zpsxcib6oud.jpeg

zong5_zpsijny0df5.jpeg

The other three are all small, pull start two-strokes that are in bad shape. Only one of them still has a working pull start, and seems to have OK compression. Looks like it might start and run if I can get some of this wiring figured out:
tube2_zpslzn2yqyo.jpeg

tube3_zpsa48d5mlj.jpeg

tube1_zpsotvigfh6.jpeg

The two last ones look basically like the exact same bike, just with different parts missing. Both are also pull start, neither of which are intact:
squares_zps2a9fr5hz.jpeg

If you guys know anything about any of these bikes (especially the first), or can at least point me in the right direction (wiring diagrams would be GREAT), that'd be fantastic.

As always, thanks for all the help, I really appreciate it.

That first one is known as a Mini GP bike, and yeah run the Honda copy horizontal engine's like the pit bike's do.

Brand's are pretty hard to work out sometime's, especially since there are so many importer's these day's

These guy's might be able to help you out with part's ?
Misano Moto Imports
Unit 5 - 7228 Winston Street
Burnaby, B.C. V5A 2G9 Canada
Kayo Minigp Canada
[email protected]
1-778-929-1786
Fast Track Race Services Inc.
8866 Laurel Street
Vancouver BC Canada V6P3V8
1-360-322-4826
Contact [email protected] Fast Track Race Services | ftraceservices.com
Alberta Dealers
Jason and Braeden Ortt
402084 - 81st Street, East
Aldersyde, Alberta T0L 0A0
1-403-803-2347
[email protected]
Three Lions Racing
271 Gleneagles View
Cochrane, Alberta T4C 2H6
1-587-216-6745
www.threelionsracing.ca
[email protected]

SV Racing Parts | Introducing the KAYO MR125 Mini-GP
https://www.pocketbikeparts.com/

The other little 50cc one's are just cheap and run weed trimmer engine's

Yeah, these things have definitely seen better days. Mostly I just want to see if any of them will start/run, especially the 110. The only problem is the wiring, because they all have keyed ignitions, gauges, and all kinds of stuff that I'm not familiar with. Are there generic wiring diagrams for these? If I can just figure out what everything is and where it goes I figure I can get at least one started.

Latest posts

Back