Stripeys Maestro 150

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good pal.

Keen as to see you at the races 2011 looking to be huge for superlite riding and racing!

add me on facey bro [email protected] keen as to see your finished product.

I powdercoated my spare Vegas bike Black and it looks trick, another customer did green adn that looks trick. so hope yours turns out Bling.

give me a message if you need a hand at all bro.

brad

braaaap

hey brad do you have a pic of your spare vegas bike?

well its been 1449 days since last post..

bike is still in same shape as it was in last post however I fear engine might need a rebuild its been sitting in shed for those 1449 days and i think a little bit of moisture has made its way in

didn't finish doing bike for a couple of reasons. loosing job building house and another child was borne. so this will be a project for my 6yo son and myself to do over summer once i get these dang tools from santa

Your engine should be fine.
My XR Falcon 351C can sit in the shed for 5 or 6 years sometimes without being started, and with a fresh battery in it it fires up and runs sweet, even with the 5/6 year old fuel !
I have never had any issues letting it sit, and don't bother spraying the bores with wd40 etc each time it's been left sitting

Latest posts

Back