Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my67xr

Miniriders Legend and Master Spanner Spinning Mode
Reaction score
Stu (stoozo) and Raelene congratulations and best wishes for your Marriage today !!

:handshake: :alc: :clap: :beerchug: :grinning-smiley-003 :five: :cheer2: :congrats:

Congratulations, enjoy and soak it up. It will be a blur!:love-smiley:

Congrats Stu to you both. Its a pretty magic time so lap it up and keep the dream alive.

i have just dropped them off just then, they now have the Chinese Tea Ceremony.

the Malaysian/Chinese have very different Traditions to any of the other weddings i have done before
i will let Stu post up the details when he gets a chance

Congrats!
Wish you both all the best in life together! :)

the wedding was great, with a big mixture of cultures.

i spoke with some of Stus' family and found out a few of them knew some of our family too.
Dunno about other states, but in SA this sort of thing happens a lot.

Honestly guys thanks a ton :thumbup: It means the world to me that everyone had a good time, I even enjoyed most of it, bar the 4 billion photos...but all in all I had a good time, especially knowing I have a lot of good mates out there wishing us well!! Damn and some psyco tried to destroy Craigs car running a giveway sign with no f-m regard....it was a good dodge, well impressed with my driver today!! :thumbup:

Thats great Stu, hope it all goes well !

Gotta watch for them maniacs on the road hey?

glad it was a good day mate :)
you should have some mail soon to, just that mud guard and the clip for the front brake line. not the best wedding present but all i can afford atm ;)

Congrat's Stoozo.

Happy for you and your now wife!!

Chuck some pic's up. :)

Thats my all ginger entourage!! None of up are related either!! uploadfromtaptalk1402480557906.jpg

The xr without ppl in the way!!
uploadfromtaptalk1402480629327.jpg

She's usually skinny...but no one is skinny when they're about to pop...early August is the due date not long now....and she only cost me $500...I have to joke dowrys are definitely the opposite of my cultural background!! We did ok from they ung pow(red packets)so I'm really glad everyone had a good time, and I'm pretty shocked at everyone's generosity!!!
uploadfromtaptalk1402480688455.jpg

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

And I got told off for joking I'd buy a yz85 bigwheel with my share....that I'm now not getting....oops

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back