Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i dropped the needle today, unblocked the crankcase breather (eeek) and took it for a burn. i wasn't gentle with her either. found i had to pop the clutch all the time for the low down revs. Got a small track i went around and i was in 3rd and 4th the hole time. Other than the bog it ran like a dream. Worth the dollars, handles awesome, the suspension is great (even jumped a few times! lol) so im really happy. got a few things turning up next week, im off to Thailand for 10 days then ill spend some more cash on her

BASTARD!!!! Best place in the world i reckon, If i had enough savings i'd move there in a heartbeat, oh well retirements not too far away :p

hahaha a closet lady boy lover hey Timmy ;)

Just with what Phil was saying about the taky S35 cam taking ages to build rev's up. I have never experienced this on mine. It's snappy as. Maybe on stock motors with just a V2 head that might be the case but haven't had that problem at all.

haha. yeah gonna muck around with the carby more when I get home. went for another ride today. had lots of rain which equals lots of puddles and unknown depths haha. stacked a few times but nothing major! was awesome fun

Thought id share this. scored it yesterday. 3 months old and 150 dollhairs. said it had an electrical drama. screwed the spark plug in and seems to run alright now. daughter is wrapped!

Finally got around to getting my sticker kit and new plastics done. Will not apply stickers again! haha what a **** job! anyways she looks better, got some more stuff up my sleeve as well

Looking good lad, Holeshot did the kit. His printing place still needs to sort out the colors but still looks good.

Latest posts

Back