Stupid mate thinks...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tubes-DHZ140

Reaction score
Hey guys i got a buddy who reckons his 140 pitpro could beat my dhz outlaw 140 w/ oko26mm on a 1/4 mile. i've heard pretty much the same things about both these bikes stock and i just wanted to know from people that might have compared these two.. Cheers guys, Toby.

depends to on the rider but you should win.....

Depends on gearing, the weight of the riders, and what 140 is it? Pitpros have a lifan don't they?

As Ty said...he's not just racing your bike, he is racing your bike, you, your abilities etc etc etc

rather than talk about it....race him :-D

another thread that should be in chat box.. no answer here is going to be correct..

if you wanted the best sort of race then race best out of 3 on your own bikes then swap bikes and race again..

oh and just so you know, you plan on racing a 1/4 mile then be prepared to have you engine valve bouncing for 150mtrs or so

400m total i assume valve bouncing for a good 300 of them haha

pretty stupid "race" for a pit bike tbh

Someone has been watching too much fast and the furious...

400m total i assume valve bouncing for a good 300 of them haha

pretty stupid "race" for a pit bike tbh
Tbh i wasn't even planning a race, So no valve bouncing for me ;). And my friend THINKS he's PitPro 140SE would beat me.

Someone has been watching too much fast and the furious...
Hahaha

The reason of the 'drag race', haha, is because my buddy cant ride fast on dirt he's a pretty shameful rider hahah.

I'll make your friend a deal... I'll race him and I won't change out of first gear.

(Please don't tell him I ride a 600cc road bike capable of over 100kph in first ;))

Alternatively, stick both bikes on a dyno... There isn't going to be a lot of difference, if I want fun races to watch I'll stick to Top gear :p

Latest posts

Back