Stupidest thing you've ever done?? Come on all the heroes here lets have the stories!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No xrays today!! Will have to go tomorrow, the weather was getting a bit rough to be out and about...good news is the repatriation hospital now has FREE xrays...sweet!!! The receptionist also said apparently xrays have silver in htem or somethign that can be recycled, awesome, im sitting on a gold mine :thumbup:

iVNcMQa.jpeg

Haha sorry stu i had to

Lol, lol, lol...... Sorry stu, I'm joining the giggle fest!

I have done some really stupid stuff myself..... The trouble I'm having is coming up with the stupidest one to tell you!

The most recent stupid thing, was prob New Year's Eve, party at our place with all our mates and the kids, the kiddies were playing guitar hero and one of the guitar batteries ran out, so I was like, no worries, I've got more....

By then I had A LOT of booze in me, and so I was in the kitchen, batteries in hand, they were the shrink wrapped ones, so I was like, ok, a knife to cut the bastards out...... Thinking the whole while, drunk, knife, bad combo..... My neighbour who is a nurse came over, and was like, need some help, I was like nah I've got this..... He was as pissed as me...... Knife in, finger slit..... Blood everywhere, and what does the nurse do...... Pisses himself laughing, and goes, **** better get a band aid.... So here we were stumbling round the kitchen, pissing ourselves laughing with blood gushing out everywhere..... Band aided it up eventually and the kids got their batteries..... I ended up with 4 stitches in my finger the next day.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice work Rikchick, yeah I paired(spelling) one of my fingers cause I smashed a glass coffee pot in it being good having coffee after work instead of beer.....silly mistake that one....17 stitches, 5 internal, 13 external....

Well the ankle has been pretty ok today, bit stiff, not sore to put weight on :thumbup: think its a pass on the xray as much as I like getting irradiated, pretty sure Ive just chipped some more bone off the oscicle, happens pretty frequently well it did riding BMX, was never this bad before or maybe I was a bit tougher back then....will hopefully be back workign by friday!!! Thanks for the support guys....I hate being injured but I als hate sympathy....and I prefer getting laughed at than that, hopefully this way I learn a lesson ;) well thats my thinking anyway!!!

when i was 17 years old i use to do dirt jumping on my bmx bike and we had just finished building this jump that was about 8 foot high and about 4 meter gap, i was always the test pilot for any jump that we built, i yelled out to my mate "how fast you reckon i should go" "he screams" peddle your ass off...so i did, i hit this jump going so fast that i completely over shot the down ramp and i was well over 4 meters in the air "when i landed" i landed sitting down on the seat "strange" yes...i then came flying off the bike and completely cutt myself up on the dirt from my shins to my arms and back..my mate came running over after the dirt cloud had disappeared and goes "bro FARK you were high" and i go "oh ya think" ..he then goes u ok...i go yeah but far out im going to be sore tomorrow...as soon as i got up my mate goes "bro holly **** look at the blood dripping down your leg" i go yeah i have grazed my leg pretty bad "and he goes" nah its coming from up higher

i then ran my hand up my leg and into my shorts and realized i had done more damage then i thought..i ripped my ball sack open "because when i landed on the bike seat "some how" the seat rails actually pierced up through the seat and into my ball sack and ripped me..had to have surgery and have them sown back up....

Last edited:
when i was 17 years old i use to do dirt jumping on my bmx bike and we had just finished building this jump that was about 8 foot high and about 4 meter gap, i was always the test pilot for any jump that we built, i yelled out to my mate "how fast you reckon i should go" "he screams" peddle your ass off...so i did, i hit this jump going so fast that i completely over shot the down ramp and i was well over 4 meters in the air "when i landed" i landed sitting down on the seat "strange" yes...i then came flying off the bike and completely cutt myself up on the dirt from my shins to my arms and back..my mate came running over after the dirt cloud had disappeared and goes "bro FARK you were high" and i go "oh ya think" ..he then goes u ok...i go yeah but far out im going to be sore tomorrow...as soon as i got up my mate goes "bro holly **** look at the blood dripping down your leg" i go yeah i have grazed my leg pretty bad "and he goes" nah its coming from up higher

i then ran my hand up my leg and into my shorts and realized i had done more damage then i thought..i ripped my ball sack open "because when i landed on the bike seat "some how" the seat rails actually pierced up through the seat and into my ball sack and ripped me..had to have surgery and have them sown back up....
OMG! that would bloody hurt! and I bet not the first person to do it.

hope it's all healed up good and not affected how anything works ;)

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

hahaha yeah im 33 now so yeah, have had kids and all so its still in perfect working order :)

hahaha yeah im 33 now so yeah, have had kids and all so its still in perfect working order :)

Oh wow nasty stuff. Yeah we built an epic jump like that on old piles of railway gravel, by that stage I was riding DH bikes though and one trick I learnt was to leave your seat post just loose enough that it would spin sideways effectively pushing you off of it if you landed wrong and slipped a pedal or something....damn that is nasty mate....

Well, the most painful thing ive ever done, though by far not the stupidest is definitely trying to backflip off of a tiny jump i had at the back of my house when i was 12.

As i was backflipping i came down and cracked my head into the ground...

A cracked disc in my neck, and it hurts like a ***** 14 years later, that was the last time i tried to do tricks on a bike.

If i remember correctly it wasnt that long before that mx rider died trying to do a backflip. After hearing about that i think im pretty lucky to have escaped with relatively minor damage

Well, the most painful thing ive ever done, though by far not the stupidest is definitely trying to backflip off of a tiny jump i had at the back of my house when i was 12

Ouch, geez your mum must worry if this was by far not the stupidest thing you've ever done.......

Im not sure if thats is a good thing or not....geezus you need to live in a bubble if this wasnt high on the list of stupid things at least!!! lulz....thats crazy

Well, the most painful thing ive ever done, though by far not the stupidest is definitely trying to backflip off of a tiny jump i had at the back of my house when i was 12.

As i was backflipping i came down and cracked my head into the ground...

A cracked disc in my neck, and it hurts like a ***** 14 years later, that was the last time i tried to do tricks on a bike.

If i remember correctly it wasnt that long before that mx rider died trying to do a backflip. After hearing about that i think im pretty lucky to have escaped with relatively minor damage

Wow you are very very lucky..... Man cracked disc in your neck, so lucky u can actually still ride!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha, topped mine today, going over some grassy bumps on the farm today, hit one, next one was a bit higher, threw the front wheel up, instead of shifting my weight forward to push it down, it threw me off the back.... Brake pedal and footpeg went straight into my ankle....and guess what I wasn't wearing my riding boots..... Here's the end results

ybuja9uv.jpg

ujujybes.jpg

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

i think i know what the stupidest that thing stoozo has done is.

Yeah. Not ******* *******.

hmmmm rotn50 seems mightily impressed :bolt:
Mate after last nites rubbish that fool put us thru and the attacks and rants against us all he is never welcome back here again. Becareful chatting to him mate hes a dodgy two faced bugger.

I sent them gaskets yesterday to mate. Let me know when ya get them bud.

cheers for the gaskets mate, sounds like you had a nasty time of it, will be very wary, not that i believe i will speak to him again if he is no longer welcome here!!

Its nice to come on here after a day of working and not have 20 odd threads that the latest post was stoozo.
Kinda annoying especially most of it was just general dribble.

Latest posts

Back