Style Extreme Events

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean01

Legend Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
ok since style extreme seem to be doing a rubbish job at advertising their events i thought id try my best to follow them and post em up..

oh and i gotta say cheers to Bretto (mini mullisha) for showing this to us too.

i went to the last one which was the weekend just gone..
it was pretty good considering not alot of people showed (this event clashed with other events)
but alot of the top riders were there racing. Boxy for one which of course owned the track
287339d9.jpg

ok this is the next one, and although there is no mention of mini racing id say it will still be on as you can see its not advertised on any of the flyers..
imgtzi.jpg

i might also use this thread to keep all the media in too..

links to there sites..
Extreme : Home
facebook.. Stylextreme | Facebook

Yeah. Had an awesome time at the event. Rockstar girls, bmx vert, fmx, racing, quads, mini bikes. It's awesome.

There was posters at some moto shops and at a surf shop. But yeah. Need more advertising like you said.

nothing to do with mini's but this was at the event
here's a couple of pics from the bmx'ing..

pretty sure this is perko.. use to fmx for pitboss

waiting for my bro and ill upload what he's got too..

sounds like it was a awesome time ,cant believe never heard a thing about it.

Gonna try and make the next one

this event was planned ages ago and it was nathen howe that knew the promotor and on the thursday was told if he could get some riders together they could have some races and all went good they might be on the programe in the future.

yeah it was Kingy that told us about it and i guess Howe told him..

im also hoping there will be racing on in the next event, but like i said there's no mention of so phone call may be needed...

but i was a little put off that last weekends event was poorly advertised specially since they have a rockstar and what not as sponsors.. it wasnt even on FMXaus..

Reactions: TyD
ok since style extreme seem to be doing a rubbish job at advertising their events i thought id try my best to follow them and post em up..

oh and i gotta say cheers to Bretto (mini mullisha) for showing this to us too.

i went to the last one which was the weekend just gone..
it was pretty good considering not alot of people showed (this event clashed with other events)
but alot of the top riders were there racing. Boxy for one which of course owned the track
287339d9.jpg

ok this is the next one, and although there is no mention of mini racing id say it will still be on as you can see its not advertised on any of the flyers..
imgtzi.jpg

i might also use this thread to keep all the media in too..

links to there sites..
Extreme : Home
facebook.. Stylextreme | Facebook

Ok So since sean 01 doesnt know all the details and is doing such a good job of shitcanning stylextreme I thought i'd give you the facts

This event is exactly what was on the flyer. It was an event that as originally planned had 3 classes of moto planned and 1 quad class as well as freestyle demo(robbiie) and buggie rides and BMX freestyle and halfpipe. There was never an intention to hold a mini class. The fact that MA had been so shit in there support of the event meant that promotion of it was dificult and without MA support it is hard to send out entries to all Ma license holders. This made it difficult to get a decent amount of entries before the event. A call from Nathan to Stylextreme team and a little pressure got the ball rolling on a class. The organizing of the mini class was entirely up to Nathan so if you didnt get the call then maybe you are not on his list of regular racers to call( most guys who get on here are GUNNA go racing one day). I was involved in the running of the race so wasnt interested in racing it at all but once again a little pressure got me on the bike.

The next events coming up will no doubt be better advertised although they are not likely to include a mini class as they will have a full program of Big bikes. There is also a chance there will be a race meeting dedicated to minis and then you guys will be the first to hear about it, Because we want all you guys to talk about coming and not show up like ususal.

I am sure stylextreme were totally satisfied with how things went considering it was motocross club day weekend around the state. The feedback was good and the guys who raced in the open class and the 85's thought the track was awesome. And with backing from people like Rockstar these guys are for real and are no doubt going to run some more awesome events in the future.

So watch this space and also stylextreme.com.au for all the details of any upcoming events. Better still join the club and receive some goodies and be included in all the freinds who receive the information first hand so you dont miss out.

Last edited:
Ok So since sean 01 doesnt know all the details and is doing such a good job of shitcanning stylextreme I thought i'd give you the facts

This event is exactly what was on the flyer. It was an event that as originally planned had 3 classes of moto planned and 1 quad class as well as freestyle demo(robbiie) and buggie rides and BMX freestyle and halfpipe. There was never an intention to hold a mini class. The fact that MA had been so shit in there support of the event meant that promotion of it was dificult and without MA support it is hard to send out entries to all Ma license holders. This made it difficult to get a decent amount of entries before the event. A call from Nathan to Stylextreme team and a little pressure got the ball rolling on a class. The organizing of the mini class was entirely up to Nathan so if you didnt get the call then maybe you are not on his list of regular racers to call( most guys who get on here are GUNNA go racing one day). I was involved in the running of the race so wasnt interested in racing it at all but once again a little pressure got me on the bike.

The next events coming up will no doubt be better advertised although they are not likely to include a mini class as they will have a full program of Big bikes. There is also a chance there will be a race meeting dedicated to minis and then you guys will be the first to hear about it, Because we want all you guys to talk about coming and not show up like ususal.

I am sure stylextreme were totally satisfied with how things went considering it was motocross club day weekend around the state. The feedback was good and the guys who raced in the open class and the 85's thought the track was awesome. And with backing from people like Rockstar these guys are for real and are no doubt going to run some more awesome events in the future.

So watch this space and also stylextreme.com.au for all the details of any upcoming events. Better still join the club and receive some goodies and be included in all the freinds who receive the information first hand so you dont miss out.

how do you work out im shit canning it mate..

all iv said was the advertising was pretty poor... hence not nothing the details..

anyways i got an email back today regarding the racing at the next meet...
there is no mini races as it is the quad titles..(so i guess not enough time at the event)

they also said there are organizing a 3 round summer series to kick off in November.

so im hoping to see more about this when the time comes..

love the GUNNA line. let us know if and when you will have mini races and i am sure you will get a lot more to turn up. unfortunatly less than a weeks notice from Nathan was not enough time to prepare a race bike otherwise i would have had our 2 riders there. i heard the boys had a ball on the minis and look forward to some more racing on different tracks to fort lytton.

Referring to me ? im in townsville , bit hard to make it huh..

Ring the regulars to come , that will get it pumping.

Latest posts

Back