Styv's TwentyOneRacing Builds/Stuff

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Styv_Loosekid_21

Reaction score
soooooo! what can i say for myself been a member for a while never really got off my ass to work out how to get pics on here to show you fellas what i have, have done and plan to do... so this picture that i hopfully will work (otherwise mark me down as the biggest NOOB ever) as it is my new anima 190 with a few other goodies along side.

ok holy **** it worked! now im as happy as a fat kid at a cake shop.

so now i can let you all in on my little china journey till current days were nothing has changed but me riding more and more china stuff lol

note the top picture is a GPX muffler from DHZ its a slip on a and split ringer of the procurcuit pipes!! fits straight over my pipe with is 38mm OD

Nice mate, this will deffinately give us all a good idea on how reliable they are, if it survies a race meet with you wringing it's neck - then it will have passed the durability test :p Well done on the picture thing too, it only took 12months :beerchug: On a side note, how much more than a 184 do you think they weigh?

i actually really like this picture.. as you may know him dreadful dan is a close mate of mine and a great bloke also a pioneer of miniriders and the whole industrie itself. loads of respect for this guy..

and reefys old lxr that i drove up ti jindyabyne and back in the same day for, nothin like killing a 14hour drive!! cheers to dave durant for a great bike it will be very handy now with a 190 in it :)

this is my pitsterpro X2R fetish!! love these 10" bikes

i call the XR50 one "big daddy" shes a handful with a V2 head on 160 s25 cam hes a whole lot of lovin!!

my crf50 with braaap 88 2nd place at tassie braaap round this year wicked track! she halls ass for a 88 may i say 3/4 holeshots

The crf with the big head 88 would be a handful with the stock wheelbase , wheelie machine

The crf with the big head 88 would be a handful with the stock wheelbase , wheelie machine

love riding it! its a great little bike and reliable like mental... full throttle limiter flat out frankston lap after lap all day every day!!

touch wood

Latest posts

Back