Styv's TwentyOneRacing Builds/Stuff

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hay Karl should head down for the next race at yanakie!!! Great track mad fast open lanes decent jumps on it big ski's the works :) you will be happy to make this one ask ol mate Dazza he's down with him

Hay mate I had a few made and gave most to my cousins family etc getting another batch made soon still now 100% happy with end product but its gettin there man DW Townsville man will get a shirt hahah

Yeah baby, nice one bro.

Hay Karl should head down for the next race at yanakie!!! Great track mad fast open lanes decent jumps on it big ski's the works :) you will be happy to make this one ask ol mate Dazza he's down with him

Hey Styv can fb msg me a pic of vcm race schedule so I can start planning the logistics of the road trip pls mate

Soooo yet again my eyes as ears are always percked for a great deal anywhere i can get one. This bargain came from a little slip of the lip from our main man timmeh and shearer at the dinner table about cheap good bikes being down here in vic..

Word of mouth was a Lxr for $1000 so I got a little more info from timmeh and I had to get on Gumtree ASAP!!! Sure enough it was still for sale, while everyone was eating I slip off for an important phone call to the bloke lol cheeky **** I am haha.. Spoke to the fella and sure enough I could dodge the money factor and what he would take for CASH!! As we all know more talks and bull**** walks!!..

The bloke dropped $300 without an offer!!! I was like aaaaahhh **** ill take it mate lol

The faces of timmeh and shearer said it all hahah shame they didn't take advantage of the opertunatly when needed hahaha.. The Lxr was in great condition stock 160 and 2011 model with longer frame which I was looking for cause I was going to get another 190anima for a spare race bike!! All it had was a bent sub frame from
Him probly doing mono's like a sik **** In front of his mate and flung off the back lol ****head

As you can see the first picture was with the bent sub and the second picture after I bent it down to the right angle...

PUMPED!!!!
null-166.jpg

And after I bent it back
null-167.jpg

Super happy 2011 Lxr running for $700 great buy in anyone's eyes!!

3 LXR's now :)

I hate Victoria Melbourne Adelaide basically anywhere south from me always great deals to be made you pricks.
I'm so pissed of right now you just ****ed up my day styv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

hahah dont hate the player hate the game as they say?? lol

yea great deal thanks to some open mouths hahaha!! ill get some pictures with all the sticker kits on them soon :) wooohooo

na not now mate holding onto it... now that i have 3 my dad and uncle can come racing on decnt bikes when ever they feel like grabbing there balls and get back on a bike!!

look'n good styv . You got family of lxr's now So cheap too.

having extra bikes is so good if can, as can have dedicated RACE bike , & Practice bikes.
Also get people to ride with like you say'n to man. I got 2x stocka's n 2 x 88's . doing same kinda thing.

Latest posts

Back