Styv's TwentyOneRacing Builds/Stuff

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geese and I can't even get him to stick a MR sticker on his van!! No love. lol ;)

Looks great mate.

Ill have look I'm talking a meter long..

This is my favourite picture of me in the batch from the weekend I loved this down hill whooped out section it was bloody wiiiiide open and fast!! After this was a long right hander that unbelievably got away with nothing!!!

Nothing like a clear track ahead!!!
null-113.png

This is all we got of my crash
null-119.png

null-120.png

Last edited:
Can't remember man, I do remember that I got the last one! :) you better hit up MM see if he's got more, or check the store they have prices there.

they store has been down for almost a week ive been trying to get into to view but can't

Gettin up the farm on dads bobcat this weekend lets just say ****s gonna get DONE!!! Abit of riding ahead super pumped!!

null-125.jpg

You know it jase!! I've fitted 8 mid sized pitbikes in the vito she's a wicked rig!

Finally after months and months of tellin my father we need the bobcat up the farm tomorrow is the day I actually get some track building time! Plus long awaited riding/training time..

His name "MOFASSA" king of the cats :)

null-126.png

null-127.png

Where is the "BIG ****IN LIKE" button? Can't wait to see the outcome, i'm kinda hoping for Shearers track ver 2.0 :)

lol shearers is EPIC!!! it would take at 4days round the clock plus a poo load of beer involved to build that!

but ill try

Latest posts

Back