Styv's TwentyOneRacing Builds/Stuff

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks bout the frame but I did well mate m looks like u got those graphics on no worries at all.. Did u not have any dramas with the zorst side?

Looks alright Styv A+ for giving it a go and doing it yourself i bet its 10 times stronger now and got rid of the epic dent all in one ;-)

the repair looks ok, you may want to keep an eye on the opposite side of the frame now, being that the L/H side is so strong

some satin black paint might blend it in better too ?

Thanks fellas, yea sure it won't break that side maybe but abit of strain on the other side but u will check it every now and then

BUT.. As the farmer said in babe "that'll do pig"

Rode the bike in well today probly did about 50 laps non stop at frankston loamy track.. Happy to say bike preformed fllawless. So pumped heaps of torque just crack the throttle and just watch **** fly past ya like need for speed lol.. Did 1 full tank in about 2hours I ran motul 5100 10w50 and was pretty good

Best result was no smoke at the end of the session!! I actually feel confident about this motor staying reliable "touch wood".. But we will see after race day tomorrow :)

New gear new motor new plastics new sticker kit... Feeling good just gonna get fitness up and train train train on the bike bring on Vegas 2014

PUMPED!!! Braaaaaaaaaap

Good to hear lad, bet you had some arm pump. I'm a believer of don't fix it unless its broke aswell so yeah I wouldn't worry about the frame till it happens. Your fix up job worked well the first time.
I would love to have a crack of one of these bad boys sounds like they are awesome fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Good to hear lad, bet you had some arm pump. I'm a believer of don't fix it unless its broke aswell so yeah I wouldn't worry about the frame till it happens. Your fix up job worked well the first time.
I would love to have a crack of one of these bad boys sounds like they are awesome fun.

Hahah, I'm a big believer of bananas beats arm pump and I've been smashing bananas all week. Today no arm pump which is good.

These motor haul ass man! Get ya legs over one

Styv was wayyyyy faster today then I have ever seen him, the bike just pulls out of corners and keeps pulling. The bike looked very stable through the woops too, like they weren't even there.

Yep magnesium is good for arm pump, get on it

Wow I couldn't of read that more wrong I quickly skimmed over the txt picked up a few words and read beats banana arm pump geeezzzz ..... I had to re read it to say the least :-!

Sent from my HTC One M7

Wow I couldn't of read that more wrong I quickly skimmed over the txt picked up a few words and read beats banana arm pump geeezzzz ..... I had to re read it to say the least :-!

Sent from my HTC One M7

You defiantly have a problem mate haha some times the pics just don't go with the wording for ya does it. Haha banana arm pump is the worst.

You defiantly have a problem mate haha some times the pics just don't go with the wording for ya does it. Haha banana arm pump is the worst.

Yup beating the banana does give you arm pump 8r3nd0 !

Cheers Phil, yea was going pretty hard at the end I was feeling comfy as and confident so it wasn't to bad to go that fast..

Lol yea Spose just glancing it would look about wrong hahah

Everyone knows its the best way to train the forearms besides riding Nick it's just that some off us train more then actually ride.

Everyone knows its the best way to train the forearms besides riding Nick it's just that some off us train more then actually ride.

I'm about 50/50 these days mate lol

Sent from my HTC One M7

I messed up bad and popped the left shoulder worse than ever, it keeps falling out of the socket, but and I mean but, styv may wear my helmet cam touch wood, and then I will pretend it's rotn50 lol. ;)

I messed up bad and popped the left shoulder worse than ever, it keeps falling out of the socket, but and I mean but, styv may wear my helmet cam touch wood, and then I will pretend it's rotn50 lol. ;)

Are you joking Mick.....?

Latest posts

Back