Styv's TwentyOneRacing Builds/Stuff

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** no that is ****ed excuse my language. So sorry mick that sucks big time man all you can do now is hit the beers and take it easy, there's next year mate. Enjoy what you can big fella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Wowowowow..

I mean eating bananas helps arm pump... Not other way round

Come on styv we all know beating your banana helps arm pump it's all about prep work champ it's paying off mate ha ha

Sent from my HTC One M7

that sucks big time mick! Havin a bad run! How did you do it this time?
Go along and take some video of styv ringing this t190's neck.. I wanna see some action!

Mick go grab a 190 kit for the 150 and treat the other arm to a sling as well mate lol
Ima angry nick, my shoulder is falling out of it's socket all the time.
Sent from my HTC One M7

that sucks big time mick! Havin a bad run! How did you do it this time?
Go along and take some video of styv ringing this t190's neck.. I wanna see some action!
Wasn't even a crash bro, was a sloppy shoulder socket that went nasty.

She will be put under a decent amount of load tomorrow lol I know that much
Better be as your running my cam bro.

Well today was a good day for me, the bike and the 190!! Let just say the motor is well and truly run in. Not one ounce of the rev range not being reached wiiiiiiide open.

2 hole shots 3 1st places and a massive crash that could of ended up me being the hospital bloody quick nothing like a 4th tapped out 190 low side in the dust... But somehow I got off the ground kicked the bike over and kept on going, re entered the race 5th 2 laps to go turn on the funny gas and ploughed the last 2 laps to get over the line 2nd... EPIC CRASH!!! Even the old fellas loved it, me on the other hand has a brown stain in the old jock line!!

The motor literally wanted to race it's own race on its on accord vibrating all the bottom engine bolts out and engine plate bolts on the top! FREAK MOTOR.. It really was a day for Daytona to step up and really put its mark on the Australian soil to say catch me if you can YX fellas. A lot of the ciniworkx fellas saying I'm the dummy tester of Daytona if it can make it through the year with me ringing its ass all day, Daytona have got it right!!!

Today was nothing but a real success for me, the team at buzz bikes and most of all my confidence back in a reliable motor and bike.. I haven't felt this good on a pitbike for a long long time. I kept the maintenance up on the motor during the race dropping the oil after the 2nd heat as keeping the air filter clean. Hope to have good pictures up later but here some happy snaps of the bike KILPATRIKYUM and Nikko my team mate.

Buzz bikes went 1st and 3rd today well done

null-103.jpg

null-104.jpg

null-105.jpg

null-106.jpg

null-107.jpg

null-108.jpg

null-110.jpg

Top stuff styv, your a real champ on and off the track, im pretty shattered about missing it but will be back one day mate. Getting you to wear my cam would of been a treat, but congrats on a real success today bro.

Good job Styv... Looks like you did a top job on putting the graphics on.. Awesome to hear the bike performed well for ya too! Looking forward to seeing some footage of the day!

Thanks micka your a great bloke as well mate, shattered about the shoulder blade man!! That's just plain nasty

Cheers Justin.. Yea I did a ok job of the sticker kit here and there are lines as bubbles but it was pretty good, I'm no sticker kit master hahah yea was a really good day :)

You did really well today my friend people say what they will but you showed them all today mate was another great day hope your smiling as much as I am

Ahhh Roy say what they won't I don't mind mate, I'm a fair square clean cut nice bloke with a good personality with a great network or friends across Australia and I'm greatfull for that.

I do what I do cause I love doing it, nothing more nothing less. Pitbikes is all I have and I have a lot of passion and ditermaination to succeed in it and I won't stop till I know at the end of each and every heat that I have put my 110% of my effort into it. :)

Me and you Roy meet your new traininer.. His name is styv and his gonna bust your ass to get those points up at VCM!!

Haha, Sik styv. Hey royboy you don't need no woman when ya got mates like that bro.

NUFF SAID!!!

Thanks fellas ;)

Got a nice sticker from "dynamicgs" or "Holeshothero" super happy with it pal thanks heaps

null-111.png

Latest posts

Back