Styv's TwentyOneRacing Builds/Stuff

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I got Justin to do me a full kit like yours with my logo and me dads business on it looks good I rekon il put a picture up :) what you guys think??

null-90.png

That's pimp man love it, he does some good stuff hey. I reckon it will look sick on ya bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

And I got Justin to do me a full kit like yours with my logo and me dads business on it looks good I rekon il put a picture up :) what you guys think??

null-90.png

Looks really good mate Justin is the man for mx graphics...

I ran mine in 2 weeks ago put two tanks through it in two hours lol I rode it pretty hard just didn't rev the clacker out of it ..

Just finished up riding again today another two hours on the engine but I wasn't so kind to it today a lot more wot action I've got some footage too ...

I've run 2 lots of belray exl 10w40 through it now I'm switching to ipone 10.4

She is pretty well run in now .

All the best with it styv you won't turn back ... there crazy engines straight out of the box

Sent from my HTC One M7

Cheers fellas!! Happy with the kit, can't wait to put the bike through its paces hopfully tomorrow or sometime before next weekend. Ride her down the street today still put a smile on my dial :)

Nice, except one side plate is different, no dunlop. pops bus8iness logo looks cool too, should get that on ya jersey as well

Looks sik styv, Nothing like a new set of decals for ya ride. I got a set off Justin over a year ago and even if ya have dramas with one or two over time from crashing or what not he will do one offs of a certain side or front or rear fender for you, and after riding with him down at parklands last weekend he is a great bloke and loves he minis also. Is this thread a 5 star rating, if not it is now.

looks good styvan, that sticker kits awesome

Na bud dads got his own kit going on the spare kit that looks similar with logos etc I might post later but yea he paid for the kit so his got lee way to what he wants on it. His helping me out also with what I need etc

As I said I ride the bike up and die the street today and checked the oil situation, in the site glass shows nothing. Now I know it's probly run through the lines etc but is it ment to read nothing on the site glass all the time? Just want to make sure it's flowing around properly so I don't go to ride it today and gets to hot or seizes!!!!

How much oil goes into these animas when re filling??

Nothing when engine off? That aint right. What does the manual say for oil levels? Probably 900ml

Yea but lent to the side it shows? Obviously! So think oil level is down? I'm worried the cooler lines arnt circulating properly and just storing the oil up high and not flowing round back down could this be an issue?

I'm running the standard lxr coolers

sounds like the coolers took all the oil, i'd be adding some till it's good in the sight glass

yep sounds like it I've found 750mls is ok you cant really fit much more than that in them its already near the top of the filler neck ! and using the original dipstick and shows a tad over full not screwed in

And anymore it will start to blow it out the crank breather, I used to put more in the minitard China 160 due to longer cooler lines but by the end of 10 laps the excess was in the catch can.

Yeah same with me in the YX motors mate, they gotta get pretty darn warm to spit it out though styv.

On the other positive side of the hand I got my new gear today ;) pretty happy with it jersey sent off to get printed

null-93.jpg

null-92.jpg

null-91.jpg

PUMPED!!

Back