suggestions box

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

01nutracing

Reaction score
Hi fellow minibikers. I started this thread to hopefully have a spot where people can post their constructive critisism about this site and place suggestions that may help it to run more smoothly. Its not for whinging and bitchin, just keep it constructive. I'll start it off :

The search bar definately needs to be more obvious, I found it hard to find it at the start and there are a lot of threads askin the same questions over and over. People say "do a search But I can see how new members can easily overlook the section.

Pop up notification box for PM's

I always miss my pm's as I never see up the top of the page , so a pop up window would be sweet!

You got mail!

Pop up notification box for PM's

I always miss my pm's as I never see up the top of the page , so a pop up window would be sweet!

You got mail!

I get a little pop up when i come on and i got a pm, lol, maybe theres a way to turn it on or off?

and yeah i agree with the search button as well it is hard to find if you dont know its there as well, and also how it is search and old, maybe a different name for them or a space between them, because the search is a google search and the old is a forum search

I get a little pop up when i come on and i got a pm, lol, maybe theres a way to turn it on or off?

and yeah i agree with the search button as well it is hard to find if you dont know its there as well, and also how it is search and old, maybe a different name for them or a space between them, because the search is a google search and the old is a forum search

True , I just checked then and there it was.

I think making the search button more prominant would be good.

Mybe before you start a thread a new window should open stating:

" Before posting - Have you used the search tool?
- Your questions have may already been answered"

Regards mods etc etc

The PM instant pop up can be turned on or off in the user CP which is up top to the left of the search button. Click on that then click 'Edit options' and tick the appropriate box.

As for the search button, things like that are in the process of getting done although the process may be a bit slow the tech guys will get there eventually.

what about a more obvious arcade place, i always have to search it and troll threads to find it, and frankly i by then have lost interest hahah

yer lol ive gone on the arcade place once... like 6 months ago and seemed like it had a jizzload of games but i dont want to even start searching for it again

My suggestion on all users is actually use the search....most of the repetition posts would go away...wouldn't it??
Second, maybe it would be helpful to put all Tutorials in one section ...??

Yeah I agree on the search button thing and it will be made more visible when the site upgrades are finalised. As for tutorials I will look into that.

Latest posts

Back