Suggestions for my dogs name

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how bout Dingo? might make soccer mums nervous at the park.. ba ha ha ha...
or bullseye? wrong breed for that though... (oliver twist... Bill Sykes had a bull terrier called bullseye..)
I had a pit bull called Bundy... not original though...
Hepsibah?
Bruce?
Kevin?
Taquin? *giggle*
Lucifer?
Sniffy?
China?
I would suggest calling it Rove, but it will probably end up being taller than it's namesake, and everyone will just want to kick it.. hard... repeatedly...

Tank , Rocky , ummmmmm Borris or Bruce lol manly names

Yer skyler should of.... but we got alot of mates already keen on them!! the parents are great dogs.
hopefully she dosnt have to many and we should be able to get them all homes.

Heres a couple pics of what kind of dogs they are , Still wondering what there gonna turn out like!!

miniature_bull_terrier.jpg

1190778399bullmastiff.jpg

I have 2 Amstaffs and when they were pups they didnt know how to go around things that were in front of them so they used to go through them so since he has Staffy in him he will probably do the same thing so you should call him Crash because he will no dubt crash through anything in front of him

This was my English Staffy his name is CHAOS (R.I.P. little man)
P1000069.jpg

So yeah CHAOS is one, my next Staffy will be either... Loki (the god of mischeif) or Dee-oh-gee (Dog..) :p

@ wogtaz
Dude, just a heads up for ya !! I have a female english staffy (Xena) which has just had puppies, The father is an amstaff and because of the size difference Xena had to have her puppies by caesarian as she couldn't pass them herself.. so yeah with the size difference of those two dogs, just keep it in mind !!!

Cheers..

Last edited:
Moiala.

It stands for something. I'll let you figure out what THUMP.:mad:
It's perfect.

burt,
ringo,
boof(we called our bull that,also name of one of my dogs pups),
BJ (comes from one of our dogs pup, R.I.P),
omehga

we got a new pup the other day too but its a girl foxy X jack russel and only 7 weeks old, called her pippa

Well my 5yo nephew decided that the puppys name is Ben. I was thinking Kato but it doesnt really suit him. I would never have called a dog Ben but it seems to suit him for some unknown reason.

Last edited:
Ben.... it does suit him. So when we are at the park you can call your dog and I'll call mine..... "Benny!"..... "Lenny!".

We are going to look like such wankers with rhyming dog names! :p

I can see how ben suits him, he's gonna be a big boof head, you can see it in his paws.

skylar you got any pics of lenny?

awwwww they're gorgeous, you must have a hard time keeping luca's fur off ya:)

here's my boy, jimmi
img0089tjr.jpg

he's a kelpie cross husky, he's an awkward midsize with both traits showing strongly

all he wants to do all day is run and run and run, when he's at home he sooks like a baby

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions. My nephew was set on him being called Ben so I couldnt say no to him. Heres a few more pics of Ben.

Picture016.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Latest posts

Back