Suggestions

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazzy #1

Reaction score
First of all, sorry about the tittle! i wasn't sure what to name it.

Anyway for those of use who remember me... Hi, and for those who don't.... Hello, its been a while since i last had a pit bike almost two years! my MSO was replaced with a Honda which i am currently trying to sell (see classifieds) but i now have the urge to get back into the mini bike scene, shortly after i sell my current bike.

Enough said... So my idea is to get another pit bike and the reason for this thread is a general push in some sort of direction because things have changed since my last pit bike and it seems MSO no longer deals with bikes (i haven't looked deeply into it but i cant find them) so what the hell is good and not so good these days? i see DHZ, MOTOVERT are still in business and have also noticed Revolution MX but what other leading brands are out there now? also does anyone happen to sell any decent A frame styled pit bikes like the good old CRF and KLX?

I forgot to add i am looking for two bikes, one for myself and one for my other half. I obviously want something that will suit me and something that will suit her.

Cheers

the game has changed Crazy...... & all you will get is biased opinions. haha

but yer DHZ or REVmX best bag for your buck

Supp crazy ,, mate pitster pro are out there and ciniworx , but best bang for buck would be revmx and good ol ken from DHZ

good to see you back buddy

really comes down to what we claim is 3 decent bikes/brands
ciniworx
revmx
pitster pro
(not in that order either lol)

as for a-frame swing arm designs, not too many getting around these days as i guess its hard for the dealers to keep up with the ever changing demands/wants from riders.

only 2 a- style bikes come to mind..
the well overpriced braaap 88 and the shtmax (dirtmax) gunshot 86 (both i wouldnt touch out of principle tho)

thou DHZ/pitster pro has a new a-style bike due out any day now.. only down fall is its only a 50cc but @ 699 its a bargain..

what sort of riding are you looking at doing? racing or just bush bashing?
bang for buck would have to be the revmx as it suits both right out of the box..

as for the link you just provided... it might be ok for back yard style work but dont put too much faith in the quality and construction of it...

maybe post up what sort of budget per bike your looking at spending..

oh and good to see a 5 yr old member back again.. :coolthumb:

Very hard to get an honest opinion.. Too many Politics involved...

Nothing really comes to mind for an A-style bike... Only good bike around would be a KLX110.. But then you will need to go spend some $$ on it so it's a better bike that can handle jumps and so on..

Ciniworx 175z are pretty good mate.. Look really good and have great suspension...

That pit bike you posted doesn't seem too bad for the missus mate. But yeah, like I said, nothing much in the A-style range these days.

:faint:

im not about to say linkage or crap or ciniworx or revmx is

BUT

people you need to stop just saying revmx and ciniworx are the best things just because they have linkage.... they havent been out long enough to state there long term reliability..

pitster pro cost more but they have been in the game for alot longer than most brands... im now waiting for someone to say the same thing about ciniworx but its rather ironic they have the same ttr frame style as revmx (medina style)

just keep this in mind

and also DHZ have brought a new model crf70 style bike which according ken is just about 100% comparable to the x4r...only difference is style

EDIT: MSO DO NOT sell motos anymore they got out of the business after having there warehouse broken into and all the legal fees involved and still not seeing a bike at the end of the day

and also are you going to get into the racing side of things?

Last edited:
how do you work out something that doesnt exist? long term reliability is something that only happens if the owner makes it happen..

and theres not really much that needs to be proven on the cini or the revmx. i personally cant see them failing.. fair enough wheels and sht might but hey so do pitsters..

Hi Crazzy #1..

Im not going to make any suggestions as i have not been in the game for very long.

I will say, that i have been following the Revmx post's, pics, specs and stories...and my next bike will be a Revmx.

pointless post, i know...lol just my 2c

Wayne

how do you work out something that doesnt exist? long term reliability is something that only happens if the owner makes it happen..

and theres not really much that needs to be proven on the cini or the revmx. i personally cant see them failing.. fair enough wheels and sht might but hey so do pitsters..

i didnt want to be specific

but i was mainly referring to things like frames, sub frames, swingarm etc

well everything will bend/break ..
a poorly setup bike will do the same..

and remember fittyboytim's swingarm snapped!!! so brand specific has nothing to do with it either.

anyways crazzy #1 is looking for opinions not brand wars, and besides i think by looking at his post count and the year he joined he would have a basic idea on things...

fiftyboytim stated that it was a gtx or something like that and even the old pitster pro swingers were known for it but i havent seen or heard of the new ones going YET

just to show you guys a thing or two about honest opinions and politics...

this is a deal that i would have problems saying no to had i not already got the Cini cxz175.

Hey guys,

As you know we have more stock coming in, more bikes, more parts, the 175z!!

We have 4 TTR155z bikes left which have to go now! I am now offering these last 5 bikes
for a crazy $1,599 + $100 postage Australia. These bikes need to go to make way for
the new stock coming in, If anyone is keen please PM me right away.

This price will never come around again so dont miss out, this is a one off price !!!
Russ,

and check out the reviews...
http://www.miniriders.com.au/minibike-reviews/27888-revolutionmx-ttr-style-155z-wait-over.html
http://www.miniriders.com.au/minibike-reviews/28945-revmx-ttr175-vs-ciniworx-cxz175-comparison.html

yeah ok peanutbutterkid lol....

hell you could buy a 175 crate and sell the 155 and end up paying heaps less than the new 175 models

It is a good deal, but it is unfortunatly poor timing, if the stock dosnt move i may concider it! i cant jump the gun im going to have to wait for my honda to sell before i start throwing my money about

Cheers

PitsterPro XJR SS, 50cc "Stocker" - DHZ Mini Moto
seems there in stock too... awesome..
oscthumb.php

Latest posts

Back