SUN 21ST APRIL MINIRIDERS BEACH DAY/MEET

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wakey

QLD Beach Killa
Reaction score
SUN 21ST APRIL MINIRIDERS BEACH DAY/MEET-updated

Hi all,
As many of you may know i have been scoping out a spot for a miniriders day in townsville.
21st april (1week on sun)

plans so far are:

8.30-Meet at the strand for a quick meet and greet BBQ Breakfast
with a few photos and videos.

10.30-off to the beach to set up: sunshades, gazebos, carve tracks, pallet jumps, and beach games

ild like to aim to be set up at the beach by 12 but the times are flexible.

There is a community centre at cungulla with toilets and a changing room for anyone changing into gear (pads helmets ect)

Screen Shot 2013-04-08 at 6.10.56 PM.png

details of route :Screen Shot 2013-04-08 at 6.06.47 PM.png
its only a 40k drive to the set up area

all are welcome (quads, piddys, ect.)

please let me know if you can make it, and any other suggestions you might have.
thanks Wakey

Last edited:
That sounds like mad fun but living in melb obviously a no go. Hopefully you get a few to enjoy the beach

Sweet James, I'll be going mate. Jump on facey and whack it on the work page mate. I'll let those that come in know about it.

should have this sort of annual meet and greet down here hay corey would be good to discusse future ideas racing and just all round chat! race days are fun but chatting is good also.

all about socializing

That's it. We have the same interests and its good to have a bit good old banter going. I'd love to go riding on the beach sounds and looks like heaps of fun

Any one is invited but the distance thing is always a deal breaker, got my flights to VCM on 26th may payed for so i cant pull out now even if you guys will intimidate me on the track lol. James is like a pioneer up here as this hasnt happened before so heres hoping it all works out, no matter how big or small ya gotta start somewhere. All are welcome:applaudit:

I will be up there in early June. Hopefully we can organise another one around then.

Hope everything works out well and you get heaps of people turn up and have a great day. Good on yea Wakey for putting the day together.

So where still allowed to ride on the beach, just need to let the ranger know?

yeah everything is the same, its just the only legal bbq area is at the camping grounds at the far end of the beach where we cant ride

Okay mate, I understand. Can't have a bbq(fire)wherever ya want which is understandable.

righto lets get some numbers,

wakey+2, becca,rotn50+2,....

7 so far and counting, hopefully i can gain enough intrest to turn this into a monthly event

I'll keep working on it dude.;)

started to collect some stuff for the beach:

painted up some 20l marker barrels for the track, along with some do not cross tape and pickets
5F114DA8-05B4-4254-AFB9-501BEFAACB7B-355-000002FBBDF2E2E5_zps649be3e1.jpg

and made a new bike stand for beccas bike lol:

901198AF-201F-4D96-B38A-EC339C158CA4-355-000002FBC607488E_zps08706217.jpg

Last edited:
Love the stand mate, to much free time at work eh lol.

yup, plenty.
hey btw have you checked out the bike tracks behind jcu? i remember there being a sh*t load out that way when i was 4wd with a mate.
ill google earth it first:Screen Shot 2013-04-11 at 7.31.44 PM.png
did you wanna have a peek on sat/sun?

Last edited:
Ive gotta get these wheels sorted mate, ill pop over and we will sort this shocky out on the atomik, but if not this week we will check it out soon and try to find some more area to thrash around on.

the preliminary track design, just need to work distances and width,

again any sugestions are welcome

Latest posts

Back