SUN 21ST APRIL MINIRIDERS BEACH DAY/MEET

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks Sik lad, top job on the design. I didn't see the layout area for the grid girls and wet Tcomp?

more time and I maybe could have made it lol

Hopefully next time dude.

thanks mate, i have sorted out a club event "special pass" for us to corner off part of the beach
whats more is its free and for life, "well for the foreseeable future" :) :).

so the monthly or by-monthly thing should be a go.
this is the area on the map.
just after the first left turn heading up the beach

Last edited:
That's sweet James, you know how to pull some strings bro;)

getting closer!!! getting excited
should have my " tweaked" crf70 dialed in by sun ready to go.
brakes, rear shocky and forks all played with.

then in a few weeks i get my new linkage bbm yx160 14/17 to play with, muh ha ha haar!!
bigger wheels should be sweet for tearing up the beach :)

Last edited:
Just trying to gee my lil brother up and told him to tell the missus that sunday is piddy day and the phone will be on silent, he needs de-stressing and i think him stacking and me roosting the **** out of him with sand will really make him less stressed.

I may need a 190 to keep up with you on that linkage 160 BBM mate, i gotta pull my finger out tomoz and fit those SPX racing lxr rims to the rig, oh yeah and replace that broken engine mount bolt, but thats not a priority i guess.

very well set up mate looks like its going to be alot of fun out there.

looking foward to some pics and vids

Its exciting knowing there will be some piddys out there to mix with, ill be happy if i stack once or twice but will be p'd off if i get a flat, but i will have a spare rim ready to go. Get on that lear jet joshy and get up here.

That looks sweet as. Love the design top stuff

wed 16-04-13 update:

so far its
:
-wakey+3
-becca
-mick+2

8 confirmed

Cool, it's starting to happen.

Maybe another 2 that came in today and apparently the missuses have said okay. Will be a YX 150(KLX style) and a Lifan 140.;)

well 10's a better no. plus the interest and *maybes* i have from facebook should add more

Im thinking this maybe a memorable day with a lil bit of competitiveness in the air, and I will be up the back just laughing.hehe

have been watching the tides and it looks like we are golden for the times :)

Sweet, are we still quickly meeting at the strand. A few have said they will be going straight to Cungulla.

hmmmm, well im easy,
if there are only a few meeting at the start we can just meet on the strand and do the maccas thing for breakfast . then convoy from there

Latest posts

Back