Sunday Riding With Jords & Doms150

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it doesnt work, someone let me know and I'll ix it up in a little while.

yep not working for me... dont know if its photobucket or the vid it self.

its just got the buffering circle going

Fixed. Photobucket is being an asshat!

Click the link and have a look, post comments, etc etc. :)

Nooooo, they're all pics.

Got the pics on the left to cycle through dude.

The loading of the original was supposed to load the album up for everyone to flick through, but it wasnt working.

wearing elbow guards and runners lol
what's worse? crush your foot between your bike your bike and a hard spot and never walk straight again..... or get a scratch on your elbow when the bike goes down
just something to think about :)

wearing elbow guards and runners lol
what's worse? crush your foot between your bike your bike and a hard spot and never walk straight again..... or get a scratch on your elbow when the bike goes down
just something to think about
lol i would rather where the elbo pads on my feet...

They're M2R Shorty Boots dude - Click

Steel capped, solid and protects your ankles.

My mate with the upper body armour thinks his runners are fine to ride in, but I dont :)

I also had my knee guards under my pants.

Last edited:
Hey i know that place!!! ha ha ha ;)

That sweeping left hander on the end of that long back straight is killer...
creek crossing is a good bit of fun too...

why am i not surprised, however, to see a heap of YX140's being kicked over. and over. and over.. he he he

yea raven I noticed some of guys have boots, not sure who you are tho lol, I learn't my lesson the hard way about wearing poor foot/ankle protection lol

Wearing runners aint so bad, why are you wearing tracky pants?!?! i did that on a wet day and stacked and burnt a hole in my leg and had to get the bits of tracksuit pants removed from my calf.....

Hey i know that place!!! ha ha ha ;)

That sweeping left hander on the end of that long back straight is killer...
creek crossing is a good bit of fun too...

why am i not surprised, however, to see a heap of YX140's being kicked over. and over. and over.. he he he

They're Lifan 150's thump :p

And my plug was fouled up pretty bad. Swapped it over and fired up first shot :p

oh... my bad, i stand corrected. :) i thought you all had ****pro 140's. he he...
ah, i remember the days when four strokes didnt foul plugs.. they were awesome..

hmmm, fouled plug = more than likely a bad tune/bad valve clearance, specially on a near new engine..

They're Lifan 150's thump :p

And my plug was fouled up pretty bad. Swapped it over and fired up first shot :p

oh... my bad, i stand corrected. :) i thought you all had ****pro 140's. he he...
ah, i remember the days when four strokes didnt foul plugs.. they were awesome..

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ahh that is classic. Trying to rag on the YX and they turned out to be a ****box lifan!! Nice try though. ;)

hmmm, fouled plug = more than likely a bad tune/bad valve clearance, specially on a near new engine..

Yeah, that was my next port of call. Will adjust the valves possibly tonight if I get a chance.

Though being 42 degrees outside at the moment, I have a feeling its not going to be that cool tonight.

And for all you PitPro haters, shush up! :p

Latest posts

Back