Sunday's Ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seen this thread , nice stuff!!

Racing should be good on sunday , i mite limit my drinking on Saturday night just for it !

538 , i reckon every jump on the track would be doable on a fast enough mini and with big enough balls riding it , i cant wait to get my klx on the track soon .

88lim is sweet enough on it tho , can get most of the jumps .

Hey Swapper . Sounds like a hard hit dude. Crashes are never fun. Hope you and the fifty get well soon ;) was gunna come out and watch the racing but got some festy flu..least I can watch American motocross series on TV Hehe Think I need to hit some smaller jumps before I start hitting Lytton harder ;) hope u get sorted soon mate

Hey Swapper . Sounds like a hard hit dude. Crashes are never fun. Hope you and the fifty get well soon ;) was gunna come out and watch the racing but got some festy flu..least I can watch American motocross series on TV Hehe Think I need to hit some smaller jumps before I start hitting Lytton harder ;) hope u get sorted soon mate

Thanks mate, its not really that bad. Its just that I gotta go sort stuff out and get stuff fixed. I'm more the ride it and put it away wet kinda guy. Dont like worrying about how and where I can get it fixed, and if I can get parts or not. I'm sure I'll get it sorted. And as for having to sit at home and watch tele, its prob the best weekend to be crook. Red Bud is the best race of the year. Should be good. And you did more than ok riding out at Lytton last weekend. Dont give up on it, just get back out there.

Thanks mate. Dint worry I'll be out again ...can't wait :) might try and get the tractor out tomorrow and make a couple off practice jumps in the paddock to get my .MX on! Lovin the American MX ..sweet

Thats the go man, :)
the 10" bikes are a lot of fun thats for shore

Latest posts

Back