Super X - MiniBike Class - NEED NUMBERS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
entries are up , not to sure on details about it tho lol ? seems like its a go ahead ? awesome news anyhow.

Attachments

• Pit-Bike-CUP-SUPERX-entry-form.pdf
    304.5 KB · Views: 49
anyone have any information on what bike setups are allowed,capacity,suspension etc etc,and is it under the old MA rules or are superx running their own rules

once again if its MA rules then its a maximum 150cc
and i can quote you the page and rule number so once again if its run over these cc superx is breaking MA rules at a MA event

once again if its MA rules then its a maximum 150cc
and i can quote you the page and rule number so once again if its run over these cc superx is breaking MA rules at a MA event

i heard the MA limit is 185cc, thats what Rusty was saying

supp regs dont have the entry dollars on it the $30 is to pay for medical staff on track,
unless MA have done a midyear update on their rule book which i cannot find it still lists max capacity at 150cc,

Well maybe i should of looked closer lol .. Hmm how can we send in a entry if they havnt got the entry price on there...

supp regs dont have the entry dollars on it the $30 is to pay for medical staff on track,
unless MA have done a midyear update on their rule book which i cannot find it still lists max capacity at 150cc,

surely that can't be still valid.. i doubt anyone in 12' pro is running under 150cc..

yea you have to laugh sean but thats how the rule book reads,
although just having a look at the supp regs and nowhere does it say that machines must comply with the current gcrs so that leaves bike machinery open to interpretation

there is no entry fee wem that is running super x is waiving the entry this year but u have to pay for the medical levy witch is 30 dollars

Latest posts

Back