suspension help!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neugz

Reaction score
i got a bit of a pronlem just got a new crf50 i want better suspension so i dont bottom out so much but dont really wanna mess with the ride hieght to much??im neany ideas w at all this

front suspension help

what decent front suspension can i run without adjusting the ride hieght?i got a 2010 crf50?

H/D springs. will still lift it 1 inch, not much else unless you go legs and springs but you have to level the rear like all other upgrade forks

Last edited:
cr50 suspension help asap!!

hey guys i was lookin over 1 of my bikes and the triple clamp bolt is stipped inside the standard forks does anyone know where i can get the inside piece from the forks im fairly new at all this so any help would be appreciated.

yeh but wouldnt that mean id hafta drill out the triple clamp?

NO, in some case's you can get the bolt out with out retapping it.

i think you can drill the top part of the bolt out (bolt head) and then the fork will come away from the clamps.

then drill the fork and maybe get it helicoiled..

maybe post a pic mate as we may be talking about different areas

nah the bolts perfectly fine its just inside thats stripped its a prick

They break all the time..... i have a broken on to atm..... very hard to come buy & honda only sell it as a whole kit

ive noticed if you can get a bolt thats a bit longer theres a bit of untouched thread all the way in.what did you do hillz?

mines still broken :(... i know Two brothers do a spring kit that comes with those top bits, so im guna chase some of them up

goto honda they should be able to get just the piece you need its a siver bit with thread on for fork spring to gos on to , ive goten em before they bout 15$?

ohhhh sweet man ill head down there tomoro thanks

Latest posts

Back